Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shnf '18-19

I guess it's time to start the new thread.

Post at your own risk. If you post a location, your spot will be hunted by someone.

Please don't post pics of deer that were not killed in the Sam with out a disclaimer on it.
    Keep it civil, keep it clean, and have some fun.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Figured it was a matter of time before the other thread popped up. Hopefully it ramps up this year, I gots a good feeling about this season.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I guess we will follow this again 🤠 hope I don’t get in trouble this year.

Comment

Put a camera out for the first time Saturday in the area I started hunting last year. Hopefully it's there when I go to retrieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
          Put a camera out for the first time Saturday in the area I started hunting last year. Hopefully it's there when I go to retrieve it.
          If you feel unsure about it rig up a locking mechanism and you should be fine. That's what HF did when we set out to the woods yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
            Well I guess we will follow this again �� hope I don’t get in trouble this year.
            Whatchu talkin' about, Willis? You ARE the trouble.

Comment

Hola everyone!!

Did y’all hear about the drowning in lake Conroe this weekend. Sad deal .

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Whatchu talkin' about, Willis? You ARE the trouble.
                We all know the spikes are in trouble when Daniel is in the woods. Lol

Comment

Dang right. And this year I will get everyone of them. We are back at it in the forest. Won’t make the same mistake as last year.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                    If you feel unsure about it rig up a locking mechanism and you should be fine. That's what HF did when we set out to the woods yesterday.

Are you the guy HF brought out to the house? If so have you shot that bow to see if it groups yet?

Comment

Are you the guy HF brought out to the house? If so have you shot that bow to see if it groups yet?
                      Yes sir I am, thanks again for having me over and helping with the bow. I haven't had the chance to shoot just yet, but after I get home this afternoon I'm gonna shoot it a bit and let you know how it goes!

Comment

Put 3 cameras out on Sunday. Hopefully pick up some more deer. Checked two cameras our and one is still getting a bunch of pics. If the bucks keep gfrowing like they are already, we are going to have a couple of good bucks. Fingers crossed.

I made locks to go around my cameras. I'd like to come back and them actually be there. These shod help.

Don't know how long I'll leave them there, but I'm already excited.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                          Put 3 cameras out on Sunday. Hopefully pick up some more deer. Checked two cameras our and one is still getting a bunch of pics. If the bucks keep gfrowing like they are already, we are going to have a couple of good bucks. Fingers crossed.

I made locks to go around my cameras. I'd like to come back and them actually be there. These shod help.

Don't know how long I'll leave them there, but I'm already excited.

Man I’m wishing you all the best this coming season. I left some really dandys at the lease last year and got a new stand set working that could be as good as my others. I’m very excited.

Comment

Didn't shoot till late, but this was the first group. Clipped one of the arrows so not too happy about that. But all in all grouping nicely

Comment

John, I can't imagine what caliber bucks you could have left. You've got some real studs there for sure.

We've got a couple off good looking bucks on camera now. Still growing, so who knows what they will do. I have a feeling that if they will stay in the area, someone is going to kill a good deer.

Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                              X