Are they worth it or not!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking for a good 7 pin site and my bow shop was talking me into the Option 6 or the Option 8... Which Mr. Adam was being a hell of a salesmen and almost had me hooked lined and sinkered. If you have used or have one was it worth the gold you had to use to pay for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If hunting a once in a lifetime caribou hunt..... maybe (probably still not). Other than that and possibly a mountain sheep species. &$*% NO

Comment

Never understood need for that many pins unless you are doing some long range shooting. I had 4 on mine and never used more than 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
        Never understood need for that many pins unless you are doing some long range shooting. I had 4 on mine and never used more than 2.

Yeah went to some 3D shoots and would like to lose less arrows had several targets between 80-110 yards

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Duck View Post
          Yeah went to some 3D shoots and would like to lose less arrows

Lol! I can see it for that then

Comment

Yeah went to some 3D shoots and would like to lose less arrows had several targets between 80-110 yards

Where did you go to a shoot with several targets between 80-110 yds?

No class I know of shoots that far, but it has been a year or 2 since I went to any

Comment

A lot of pins seems to really get i the way of your line of sight in hunting situations. Maybe open country where you might have to stretch it out some times.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

No class I know of shoots that far, but it has been a year or 2 since I went to any

I guess you have never done the Total Archery Challenge that's hosted annually in Texas? [emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

Here's the link. https://totalarcherychallenge.com/ it's actually hosted in several states. Good luck hope to see you next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                    A lot of pins seems to really get i the way of your line of sight in hunting situations. Maybe open country where you might have to stretch it out some times.

Yeah like I said previously it's not for hunting....

Comment

Yeah like I said previously it's not for hunting....

My bad... stack em up then just don’t get lost in all them pins

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post

I agree. I went with a 5 pin Trophy Ridge react sight a couple years ago. Love the sight but when I buy another one I’ll go with a 3 pin slider. I thinks it’s the most versatile option for the average distances - 20, 30, and 40 yards with the micro adjustability for longer shots. That way you don’t have a bunch of pins blocking your site picture. Something that’s more important at longer distances.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I have it and like it. I have the 5 pin fixed with 1 movable pin, and like it.

Comment

I guess you have never done the Total Archery Challenge that's hosted annually in Texas? [emoji848]

Nope, never heard of it

Comment

3-4 works great. Unless you like very specific ranges. Good heart shots at those ranges instead of putting it in the middle

Comment

Working...
                              X