TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bownanza 2018 (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Team ***? - "Where's the Fajitas?" (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=678603)

No-Walkin STX Hank 03-04-2018 04:51 PM

Put me down for spicy and mild Pico-da-gallo.

SKLOSS 03-04-2018 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by live2hunt65 (Post 13225642)
You want me PayPal the money or give to there?



Give it to me at nanza. Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

live2hunt65 03-04-2018 09:24 PM

10-4

Smart 03-06-2018 08:06 AM

Annual group bump calling on all master desserts makers!

Team Dessert depends on the potluck generosity of our baking superstars and we need to fill the most popular table at Bownanza this year! It is the perfect place for folks to get their significant others involved, woman or man, and showing off their skills..:D The taste testers (meaning everybody:)) of Bownanza thank you for your support

Kurdawg 03-06-2018 10:29 AM

GREAT NEWS! Weston, dropemchick and I will be able to make it this year!!! I will be over to help set up with team chicken wing and Fajita saturday morning. Anything yall need us to bring? Or should I just donate $$? please let us know what we can do to help.

RascalArms 03-06-2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurdawg (Post 13233336)
GREAT NEWS! Weston, dropemchick and I will be able to make it this year!!! I will be over to help set up with team chicken wing and Fajita saturday morning. Anything yall need us to bring? Or should I just donate $$? please let us know what we can do to help.

That’s great news Kurtis! Still a few things on the list (like aluminum pans and foil sheets) but cash is always good too brother. ;)b

Updated List

Beef Fajitas - 5-6 cases @ $70/case RascalArms $50, Chew $50, Mayhem, Leo -live2hunt65 $70

Chicken Fajitas - 1-2 cases

Onions - 6 RascalArms

Yellow Bell Pepper - 6 RascalArms

Red Bell Pepper - 6 RascalArms

Jalapeños - 2 dozen RascalArms

Pico - Justin

Salsa -

Tortillas - 20 dozen Leo -live2hunt65

Grill - SKLOSS

Griddle - SKLOSS

Propane - SKLOSS

Tables - 2-3

Cutting board/knives - SKLOSS

Fire Extinguisher - Team Chicken Wangs

Aluminum foil sheets 9x11 - 1 box

Aluminum pans - 1 dozen

EZ up tent - SKLOSS

Kurdawg 03-06-2018 11:50 AM

I"ll take the aluminum pans and foil sheets, that's not much so ill kick in some cash also.


What size aluminum pans do we need? Do we want the big deep long ones or 12x12 square ones? What do you think would be best?

RascalArms 03-06-2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurdawg (Post 13233571)
I"ll take the aluminum pans and foil sheets, that's not much so ill kick in some cash also.


What size aluminum pans do we need? Do we want the big deep long ones or 12x12 square ones? What do you think would be best?

Hey brother...thanks so much. Get whatever you can find and make it easy on yourself. We can make due with whatever...a dozen 12x12 or half a dozen of the larger would be fine IMO.

Updated List

Beef Fajitas - 5-6 cases @ $70/case RascalArms $50, Chew $50, Mayhem, Leo -live2hunt65 $70

Chicken Fajitas - 1-2 cases

Onions - 6 RascalArms

Yellow Bell Pepper - 6 RascalArms

Red Bell Pepper - 6 RascalArms

Jalapeños - 2 dozen RascalArms

Pico - Justin

Salsa -

Tortillas - 20 dozen Leo -live2hunt65

Grill - SKLOSS

Griddle - SKLOSS

Propane - SKLOSS

Tables - 2-3

Cutting board/knives - SKLOSS

Fire Extinguisher - Team Chicken Wangs

Aluminum foil sheets 9x11 - 1 box Kurdawg

Aluminum pans - 1 dozen Kurdawg

EZ up tent - SKLOSS

Smart 03-06-2018 07:11 PM

Added WalkstickHanks pico as welll..

Updated List

Beef Fajitas - 5-6 cases @ $70/case RascalArms $50, Chew $50, Mayhem, Leo -live2hunt65 $70

Chicken Fajitas - 1-2 cases

Onions - 6 RascalArms

Yellow Bell Pepper - 6 RascalArms

Red Bell Pepper - 6 RascalArms

Jalapeños - 2 dozen RascalArms

Pico - Justin, Walkinstick Hank spicy and mild

Salsa -

Tortillas - 20 dozen Leo -live2hunt65

Grill - SKLOSS

Griddle - SKLOSS

Propane - SKLOSS

Tables - 2-3

Cutting board/knives - SKLOSS

Fire Extinguisher - Team Chicken Wangs

Aluminum foil sheets 9x11 - 1 box Kurdawg

Aluminum pans - 1 dozen Kurdawg

EZ up tent - SKLOSS

SKLOSS 03-06-2018 08:43 PM

Things are shaping up nicely!! I’m ready for some grill on grill action!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SKLOSS 03-06-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurdawg (Post 13233571)
I"ll take the aluminum pans and foil sheets, that's not much so ill kick in some cash also.


What size aluminum pans do we need? Do we want the big deep long ones or 12x12 square ones? What do you think would be best?



Awesome!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LemmeOut 03-06-2018 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKLOSS (Post 13234820)
Things are shaping up nicely!! I’m ready for some grill on grill action!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two grills...one tent. :eek:

Smart 03-06-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKLOSS (Post 13234822)
Awesome!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


You forgot to answer his question..:p

SKLOSS 03-06-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smart (Post 13235046)
You forgot to answer his question..:p



Uhh no I didn’t... his question was already answered by the newly appointed El Presidenté de la Fajíta. Try to keep up!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart 03-06-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKLOSS (Post 13235052)
Uhh no I didn’t... his question was already answered by the newly appointed El Presidenté de la Fajíta. Try to keep up!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I figured somebody who knew what they were doing like yoruself would answer...:p..


Oh hey Joel..:D:p;)

SKLOSS 03-06-2018 10:46 PM

[emoji23] don’t be knocking the sous chef [emoji1553]*


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart 03-06-2018 10:49 PM

Kurdawg...do you have a Sam's card?

They run a helluva deal on their half sized aluminum pans. 36 count for $8...beats the hell out of $2 each some places charge. If you don't, I can pick some up and you can pay me.


https://images.samsclubresources.com...0&op_sharpen=1

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/half-s...lp:product:1:2

SKLOSS 03-07-2018 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemmeOut (Post 13235007)
Two grills...one tent. :eek:



[emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RascalArms 03-07-2018 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smart (Post 13235055)
I figured somebody who knew what they were doing like yoruself would answer...:p..

Oh hey Joel..:D:p;)

Don’t you have a dumpster to attend to somewhere? :D

Coming over here bumping our thread and policing our item list. :confused:

The NERVE!! Pffftt! :rolleyes:














But hey...............I guess “it takes a village” :D

Kurdawg 03-07-2018 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smart (Post 13235059)
Kurdawg...do you have a Sam's card?

They run a helluva deal on their half sized aluminum pans. 36 count for $8...beats the hell out of $2 each some places charge. If you don't, I can pick some up and you can pay me.


https://images.samsclubresources.com...0&op_sharpen=1

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/half-s...lp:product:1:2

Yes I do, I stopped on the way home yesterday and grabbed the big pans and 2 boxes of the foil wrappers.

Smart 03-07-2018 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurdawg (Post 13235258)
Yes I do, I stopped on the way home yesterday and grabbed the big pans and 2 boxes of the foil wrappers.

Good deal....we go through a ton of those here at the house BBQing and at the two leases. Was happy to find a better alternative than buy in 1s and 2s.;)b

Smart 03-07-2018 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RascalArms (Post 13235183)
Don’t you have a dumpster to attend to somewhere? :D

Coming over here bumping our thread and policing our item list. :confused:

The NERVE!! Pffftt! :rolleyes:

But hey...............I guess “it takes a village” :D



Sorry for helping...:D

nursejenn 03-07-2018 08:14 AM

Updated List

Beef Fajitas - 5-6 cases @ $70/case RascalArms $50, Chew $50, Mayhem, Leo -live2hunt65 $70

Chicken Fajitas - 1-2 cases

Onions - 6 RascalArms

Yellow Bell Pepper - 6 RascalArms

Red Bell Pepper - 6 RascalArms

Jalapeños - 2 dozen RascalArms

Pico - Justin, Walkinstick Hank spicy and mild

Salsa - Jenn

Tortillas - 20 dozen Leo -live2hunt65

Grill - SKLOSS

Griddle - SKLOSS

Propane - SKLOSS

Tables - 2-3

Cutting board/knives - SKLOSS

Fire Extinguisher - Team Chicken Wangs

Aluminum foil sheets 9x11 - 1 box Kurdawg

Aluminum pans - 1 dozen Kurdawg

EZ up tent - SKLOSS


Anybody have a kind of salsa they prefer?

Smart 03-07-2018 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nursejenn (Post 13235392)


Anybody have a kind of salsa they prefer?


From an official taste tester for Team Fajita while saucing chicken:D, it's tough to find good salsa in bulk.

I like the Texas-Texas and Clints for off the shelf. I think anything but Pace is a good start.

RascalArms 03-07-2018 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smart (Post 13235298)
Sorry for helping...:D

No..........you’re just sorry! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by nursejenn (Post 13235392)
Updated List

Beef Fajitas - 5-6 cases @ $70/case RascalArms $50, Chew $50, Mayhem, Leo -live2hunt65 $70

Chicken Fajitas - 1-2 cases

Onions - 6 RascalArms

Yellow Bell Pepper - 6 RascalArms

Red Bell Pepper - 6 RascalArms

Jalapeños - 2 dozen RascalArms

Pico - Justin, Walkinstick Hank spicy and mild

Salsa - Jenn

Tortillas - 20 dozen Leo -live2hunt65

Grill - SKLOSS

Griddle - SKLOSS

Propane - SKLOSS

Tables - 2-3

Cutting board/knives - SKLOSS

Fire Extinguisher - Team Chicken Wangs

Aluminum foil sheets 9x11 - 1 box Kurdawg

Aluminum pans - 1 dozen Kurdawg

EZ up tent - SKLOSS


Anybody have a kind of salsa they prefer?

Beggars (even Smart) can’t be choosers :)

Thanks Jenn!! ;)b

SKLOSS 03-07-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nursejenn (Post 13235392)
Updated List


Anybody have a kind of salsa they prefer?


1 can whole tomatoes
2 cans rotel
1/2 onion
2 cloves garlic
2 jalapeño - no seeds
1/4 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cumin
1/2 cup cilantro
Lime juice to taste
Blend da chit out of it




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nursejenn 03-07-2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKLOSS (Post 13236741)
1 can whole tomatoes
2 cans rotel
1/2 onion
2 cloves garlic
2 jalapeño - no seeds
1/4 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cumin
1/2 cup cilantro
Lime juice to taste
Blend da chit out of it




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, Pace it is!

SKLOSS 03-07-2018 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nursejenn (Post 13236775)
Okay, Pace it is!



Buy a small jar then!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nursejenn 03-07-2018 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKLOSS (Post 13236779)
Buy a small jar then!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D

Chew 03-09-2018 02:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by nursejenn (Post 13235392)
Updated List



Anybody have a kind of salsa they prefer?

Five gallon bucket of this please:

Attachment 899834

RascalArms 03-10-2018 02:56 PM

Getting close campers! Looks like we are pretty set on everything minus a few more $FUNDS$ and a couple of tables!
Updated List

Beef Fajitas - 5-6 cases @ $70/case RascalArms $50, Chew $50, Mayhem, Leo -live2hunt65 $70

Chicken Fajitas - 1-2 cases

Onions - 6 RascalArms

Yellow Bell Pepper - 6 RascalArms

Red Bell Pepper - 6 RascalArms

Jalapeños - 2 dozen RascalArms

Pico - Justin, Walkinstick Hank spicy and mild

Salsa - Jenn

Tortillas - 20 dozen Leo -live2hunt65

Grill - SKLOSS

Griddle - SKLOSS

Propane - SKLOSS

Tables - 2-3

Cutting board/knives - SKLOSS

Fire Extinguisher - Team Chicken Wangs

Aluminum foil sheets 9x11 - 1 box Kurdawg

Aluminum pans - 1 dozen Kurdawg

EZ up tent - SKLOSS

nursejenn 03-11-2018 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chew (Post 13239499)
Five gallon bucket of this please:

Attachment 899834

I'll see what I can do!

SKLOSS 03-12-2018 10:53 AM

Fajitas are ordered!!

RascalArms 03-12-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKLOSS (Post 13245241)
Fajitas are ordered!!

Giddy up! ;)

Smart 03-12-2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKLOSS (Post 13245241)
Fajitas are ordered!!


Yall get everything covered?

SKLOSS 03-12-2018 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smart (Post 13245291)
Yall get everything covered?

Yessir. 4 cases beef and 1 chicken.

Smart 03-12-2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKLOSS (Post 13245298)
Yessir. 4 cases beef and 1 chicken.


Good deal...

Chew 03-12-2018 02:39 PM

I'm bringing about 5 lb of tofu just in case. Would hate to not be inclusive to the crowd.

SKLOSS 03-12-2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chew (Post 13245707)
I'm bringing about 5 lb of tofu just in case. Would hate to not be inclusive to the crowd.

That's why I ordered a case of chicken. Got a lot of, "Why didn't ya'll cook chicken? I don't eat beef" last year. :rolleyes:

Chew 03-12-2018 02:44 PM

We might as well bring some shrimp too


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com