TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   3D/Tournament (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sywat 2020-2021 (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=788936)

Oneway 11-15-2020 09:56 PM

Sywat 2020-2021
 
1 Attachment(s)
Who all here sends it indoor style?

Nate Riley 12-14-2020 03:30 PM

I do it, with my daughter. I'm enjoying watching her grow in the sport!

xZachTheRipper8 12-15-2020 01:04 PM

I just got into it! Shot my first tournament over the weekend at Nock it and I won!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Oneway 02-03-2021 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nate Riley (Post 15326502)
I do it, with my daughter. I'm enjoying watching her grow in the sport!

Outstanding!

Quote:

Originally Posted by xZachTheRipper8 (Post 15329149)
I just got into it! Shot my first tournament over the weekend at Nock it and I won!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Great job, what class?

xZachTheRipper8 02-03-2021 09:33 PM

Adult Bowhunter! Currently sitting 6th in the state!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

nbrantr 02-20-2021 03:46 AM

How are y'all looking, heading into the last weekend before state? Coming down to the wire for me! Hopefully get my 3rd score in so I can jump up in the standings

xZachTheRipper8 02-20-2021 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nbrantr (Post 15482841)
How are y'all looking, heading into the last weekend before state? Coming down to the wire for me! Hopefully get my 3rd score in so I can jump up in the standings

If I remember correctly, I'm sitting in 7th. I'm gonna try and shoot one tomorrow to help bump one of my lower scores off. We shall see

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tazhunter0 02-20-2021 04:39 PM

I use to. Just kinda of got burned out. Tried to come back and shoot 2 yrs ago and just couldn’t get back into it. One of these days I will be back, I’m just enjoying hunting and messing with my airguns.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com