Full sleeve tattoo filler ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH, I currently have a half sleeve tattoo on my upper right arm. I’m going for a consultation soon on finishing my sleeve. I’m including pictures of my half sleeve and what I’m adding to it. The second picture is what will be going on my lower arm, along with a quote for my son (and in color) I’m asking y’all a suggestion and opinions and maybe examples of what to use for a filler to connect the two tattoos.

I have a great artist and looking forward to the new addition so I’m going to see what he comes up with as well...

Until then, hit me Green Screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In for the results, I like the idea for your son.

Maybe something in remembrance of your brother and sister?

Comment

Some nice art work.

Gary

Comment

Nice

Comment

I got nothing but I dig the black and gray. Is that piece from your artist and if so who is it?

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
            In for the results, I like the idea for your son.

Maybe something in remembrance of your brother and sister?

I already have 2 for my sister and 2 for my brother. The cardinal tattoo is my brother. His middle name is Rae. When you see a cardinal it’s depicted as a visitor from Heaven. I call that tattoo my “Rae Of Sunshine.”

I have a butterfly with a grey wash cancer ribbon tattoo for my sister and she and I had matching tattoos that said “Big Sister” and “Lil Sister” in an EKG strip.

I also have a hummingbird tattoo with the semi colon symbol. When writers write a story or sentence, they generally end it with a period. If they want the story to go on then they use a semi colon. It means my story hasn’t ended. It’s for my brother dying by suicide.

Then I have the mountain range in Walden, Colorado where their ashes are spread.

So now it’s time for a tattoo for my son.

I have plans for a wrist tattoo with my parents handwriting of notes they left me around my house.

Last edited by NannySlayer; 02-11-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Black hair and Popeye muscles?

Comment

I would say make those artires on the hart, be the stems of the flowers. But that’s about all can see. Interested to what it finished though.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                  I would say make those artires on the hart, be the stems of the flowers. But that’s about all can see. Interested to what it finished though.
                  Interesting.... I like that....

Comment

This might work with your theme.
                    Attached Files

Comment

My artists name is Tyson Meyer at this studio. I have no plans of ever using another artist!

He said I’m stressing too much over the fill in. LOL

Comment

Why??? I thought chicks with sleeves was only an Oklahoma thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          Why??? I thought chicks with sleeves was only an Oklahoma thing?

I’m a rebel...

Comment

Honestly, I'd just fill it in with Curtintex quotes, but maybe that's just me being a little biased.

Comment

Ivy, thorns, vines and flowing water is great back ground. Clouds serve this purpose also.

Comment

Working...
                              X