Bachelor party hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bachelor party hunt?

Looking for some input! Did a search but looking for newer leads. Looking for a ranch around august that can accommodate 10-12 guys. A few will not be hunting. Looking for a place with some cheaper animals but also some trophies. Meals are not a must. Just looking for something with nice lodging and maybe a pool or some river frontage to hangout for a few day. Please let me know if you have any leads! I appreciate it

I tried to do this but just couldn't logistically get it figured out so we 12 of us went to Venice and redfished. People said it was the most epic bachelor party they had ever attended. Ran about 800 bucks a person. I know that's off topic its just initially I was trying to do what you are doing.

Comment

I'm not sure this is what you're looking for, but I always thought that a prairie dog hunt would be a cool bachelor party idea.

Comment

Ox Ranch?

Ox Ranch specializes in manly Bachelor Parties! We have Machine Gun Shooting, 50 Cal Shooting, Hog Hunting, and Jet Skiing for your Bachelor Parties.

Comment

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
          I tried to do this but just couldn't logistically get it figured out so we 12 of us went to Venice and redfished. People said it was the most epic bachelor party they had ever attended. Ran about 800 bucks a person. I know that's off topic its just initially I was trying to do what you are doing.
          We did the same last summer, but threw in two nights of bowfishing. Wasn't a bachelor party but it was a good time. Half of the group spent the last night in New Orleans.

Comment

From their Web page

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
            From their web page:

Adult Entertainment

We constantly get asked “Do you provide woman” and the answer is no. Ox Ranch does, however, have a strict, “What happens on Ox Ranch stays on Ox Ranch” policy!

Comment

Just did one this past September. Timberlake ranch, and during the day we went to concan and hung out in the river. Was a 30 minute drive from the ranch

Comment

In for ideas as well.

Comment

You guys are being very “ Adult Minded” today. But the comedians are on the way I’m sure. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by wlgiv View Post
                    From their web page:

Adult Entertainment

We constantly get asked “Do you provide woman” and the answer is no. Ox Ranch does, however, have a strict, “What happens on Ox Ranch stays on Ox Ranch” policy!
                    That’s code for….. hookers and blow!

Comment

It's not really hunting as much as it is walking around and killing. But it's a good time pretty much you can kill as much as you wanna pay for. Bow or rifle.

Discount Ram Hunts The Ram Capital of Texas! Come Hunt Rams in South Texas for only $350.  This is the #1 hunting package in the USA! DISCOUNT RAM HUNTING PACKAGE 2 Nights Lodging, 1½ Days of hunting –  1 Ram.Fully Guided Hunt / Safari Style, Spot & Stalk Choose from 4 species of ram:Texas Dall, […]

Comment

Originally posted by anvilheadtexas View Post
                        that’s code for….. Hookers and blow!
                        lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by wlgiv View Post
                          From their web page:

Adult Entertainment

But they also offer Spelunking.......

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                            That’s code for….. hookers and blow!

And a hint to ask the guides if they have any contacts in town.

Comment

Located in Dilley, Texas, Redstone Ranch ensures an unforgettable experience for your upcoming corporate event, family getaway, or hunting adventure.

Comment

Working...
                              X