TBH Express needed from Victoria to the Austin/ Georgetown/lilberty hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express needed from Victoria to the Austin/ Georgetown/lilberty hill

Big Ace was kind enough to pick me up a kayak in Victoria. Now gotta get it to the Austin area.
    Anyone headed from the victoria area towards the Austin/georgetown Leander area. Can pick up in nearby areas
    Let me if you can participate....

thanx folks.

I'll be headed to POC in a couple weeks and can go the Victoria route back home and get it to SA. I'm kinda on the wrong side of town though over by Sea World.

Comment

Shoot me a text. I'm headed to George West today and coming back Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        I'll be headed to POC in a couple weeks and can go the Victoria route back home and get it to SA. I'm kinda on the wrong side of town though over by Sea World.
        I may take ya up on that. I'm trying to get some thing closer, but it is not something everyone can just toss in the back

Comment

ttt

Comment

I am an hour north of Victoria and headed to Johnson City/Fredericksburg this weekend. Will be skirting the South side of Austin if that helps.

Comment

that be a ways for Big Ace. Appreciate the offer. Gonna get with Justletmein...I gots an idea...

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                PM sent

Comment

ttt

Comment

Bump

I won't be getting down there til March 1st weekend so if anyone else is going sooner that's bettererer.

Comment

Working...
                    X