4 wheeler insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 wheeler insurance?

I’ve always had cheap used 4 wheelers that I really didn’t care if they got stolen or not. I just bought my son a new Can Am today. I did the Progressive online quote and they came back with $488/yr!

Is that normal? I just want coverage in case it gets stolen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have GEICO auto insurance, the ATV is a motorcycle policy for about $27 a month.

$500 deductible, zero PIP.

2015 Polaris 570 EPS

Wish I had PIP back when I ran through that barb wire fence.

Comment

I heard Foremost insures that sort of stuff. I don't know about cost though.

Comment

I’m just got quotes on a 2020 Polaris ranger crew 1000 of 450 a year

Comment

I pay about $275 a year on my 2015 Ranger through Farm Bureau.

Comment

Geico- mine is $89 a year- theft coverage.

Comment

Farm Bureau, I payed 10 bucks a month before switching everything over to them. Once I switched, I think I pay less than 20 bucks a months for my tractor and 4 wheeler. I have them insured for about $30,000.

Comment

I just went thru a claim with farm bureau on a ranger my son totaled. I had it on my farm/ranch policy (I didn’t realize I did but I have a really good agent) they paid replacement value and let me take about 8k worth of accessories off my totaled buggy that I’m putting on the new one I bought this week. Not sure what I pay but worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                  I just went thru a claim with farm bureau on a ranger my son totaled. I had it on my farm/ranch policy (I didn’t realize I did but I have a really good agent) they paid replacement value and let me take about 8k worth of accessories off my totaled buggy that I’m putting on the new one I bought this week. Not sure what I pay but worth every penny.
                  When I switched to them, the roof prolly needed replacing, they said wait till the next storm and file. They replaced the roof. I love farm bureau.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                    When I switched to them, the roof prolly needed replacing, they said wait till the next storm and file. They replaced the roof. I love farm bureau.
                    I’ve been with them for about 20 years, switched from farmers. No complaints on premium and so far great service on claims, better than I have deserved a few times. Lost an rv in Harvey, insured at replacement value, 9 years and a ton of great memories with my family later they wrote me a check for 3k less than what I originally paid for the rig...I’m a fan.

Comment

Two things:

1. Don't call directly to Progressive or Geico. I seem to always be able to beat the direct markets on price because I care and listen to what the customer needs.
                      2. Can't compare all these different makes and models and companies and say that "I'm only paying $12/month". That's not comparing apples to apples

Comment

Originally posted by rlb28 View Post
                        Two things:

1. Don't call directly to Progressive or Geico. I seem to always be able to beat the direct markets on price because I care and listen to what the customer needs.
                        2. Can't compare all these different makes and models and companies and say that "I'm only paying $12/month". That's not comparing apples to apples

Are you an independent agent?

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                          Are you an independent agent?

yes

Comment

Yes, call the agent.

I have my 2009 ranger and a golf cart for 173 a year (nsca san Antonio requires insurance on carts[emoji849]). My policy did go down a little last year since my ranger is over 10 years old

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X