****** off at Tpwd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****** off at Tpwd.

For the 2nd year I never received my duck stamp in the mail. Had to buy 3 last year for the 45 day temp tag and never got them either. But I receive my public lands book and all the other crap they send out. Called and asked them and they confirm my address and say we’re sending it to you. Yet again never receive it.
    Tried the local post office and they didn’t even have any.

My father in law got one almost 2 years after he bought it. Lol

It ain’t TPWD (and they have their own issues) it’s the postal service

Comment

If you’re not getting your federal duck stamp there’s no reason to be ****** off at TPWD. And, if you’d buy the super combo license, the Texas duck stamp is included. I’m not even sure there’s an actual Texas stamp. I believe it’s just an endorsement on your Texas license.

Comment

Stamps are overrated

You dang sure can’t stick a duck stamp on a package and get the postal equivalent of what they charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RS3 View Post
          If you’re not getting your federal duck stamp there’s no reason to be ****** off at TPWD. And, if you’d buy the super combo license, the Texas duck stamp is included. I’m not even sure there’s an actual Texas stamp. I believe it’s just an endorsement on your Texas license.
          I think the OP is talking about the Federal Stamp...

The Federal Duck Stamp is not included in the Super Combo license.

The Migratory Stamp is included but the Federal Duck Stamp is extra.

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer94 View Post
            For the 2nd year I never received my duck stamp in the mail. Had to buy 3 last year for the 45 day temp tag and never got them either. But I receive my public lands book and all the other crap they send out. Called and asked them and they confirm my address and say we’re sending it to you. Yet again never receive it.
            Tried the local post office and they didn’t even have any.
            TPWD has nothing to do with the Federal Duck stamp. Your Federal Goberrment over sees that program.

•If you bought an E-Stamp and you have not received your physical Duck Stamp after a few weeks, contact Amplex at duckstamp@amplex.com or 800/852-4897. Do not contact the Federal Duck Stamp Office.

No sir, the Federal duck stamp is not included in the super combo. It would be great if it did, but you have to buy that separate.

OP,

If you're looking to hunt in the AM and your receipt is over 45 days old, you got two choices.

1. Donate another $25 and get a new temporary license.
            2. Toss the dice and hope the Game Wardens aren't where you are.

I grew up with parents as Teachers. That toss the dice thing never worked.

Goodluck

Comment

Not sure who gave you that info..it is NOT included.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

After not receiving one the last two years after purchasing I quit buying them online. I believe the Post Office still carries them.

Comment

Just realized my federal duck stamp gas not shown up either.[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just go to the post office and buy one and get it on the spot.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        Just go to the post office and buy one and get it on the spot.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
                        And no “convenience “ fee

Comment

I miss the old days when they would ask you if you wanted a duck stamp when you bought a license...

"No sir, I'm not planning on mailing any ducks this year "

Comment

I’ve always gone to the post office to get mine. You have to go early though. My post office lady told me they only get sent a few and when they sell them they don’t get more.

Comment

This year was the first time I received my federal duck stamp without having to make multiple calls. TPWD has a third party that sends the stamps. I'm thinking they need to just quit using the third party and go back to just selling them at the post office.

Comment

Working...
                              X