Anyone headed to Brushy Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone headed to Brushy Hill

I was thinking of booking for my birthday in November. Anyone else headed out?

We are going 11/19-11/23 and may be needing 1 more hunter to cover and be able to have a pasture solely for our group of 8. PM me if you'd like to talk about it.

Comment

Me and my partner will be there first week of December, if you go please write a message when you get back what you saw and how well the deer were coming to corn

Comment

Will do.

Comment

I will be going Nov. 11-14th.

Comment

Anybody been?

Comment

You guys be safe this year in Sabinal Tx.

God Bless
              Bish

Comment

Thanks Bish, saw that nice buck , congratulations.!

If anyone has been to brushy Hill, let us know how you hunt went.

Comment

Originally posted by nick05 View Post
                  I will be going Nov. 11-14th.

I will be there the 11th- 16th. See you there amigo

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys that are going on the 11th, what pastures are you hunting? We will be there on the 11th but not sure where just yet. Somewhere around Hog and Will Rheme.

Comment

Originally posted by pittdog33 View Post
                      You guys that are going on the 11th, what pastures are you hunting? We will be there on the 11th but not sure where just yet. Somewhere around Hog and Will Rheme.

Not sure, figured they would let me know when I got there, LOL. Never hunted the place yet so I don’t know which pastures are better than the other

Comment

We are hunting hog heaven south. We have 10 guys in our group.

Comment

Literally just got home from my first trip out. We were in Hog Heaven South. My experience will be different from yours since I was there with my 8 year old for her first sit in a blind. Nick did a fantastic job brushing us in and picking out a spot for us. There wasn’t a ton of movement but we did see some animals. I had one shooter walk through our setup but he didn’t stop long enough to give me a shot. I’m sure a wiggly 8 year old had something to do with that.

We did have one buck that showed up every sit. He was obviously too young and was well inside the ears. Also. Had some hogs come through but I opted to pass on them, as it was a sow and her piglets.

All in all it was a great stay and wonderful learning opportunity for my daughter. I can’t wait to get back out there, but next time I’ll wait til a little later in the season.

Comment

updates ?

Comment

Originally posted by dv9296 View Post
                              updates ?

Headed out there in the morning for 5 days. I will report back

Jason

Comment

Working...
                              X