Roger Stone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger Stone

Mueller loves doing these early morning raids !! We’re been watching a Democrat coup of this president and with the help of the media!! Keeping his investigation going as long as possible!! To keep it in Americans face!

Yep. No doubt a sham. “Show me the man and I’ll find you a crime”. Investigation is a total farce. How did CNN know to be at an FBI arrest/raid? That’s the question worth exploring.

Comment

Shushed !! You know why they was there!

Comment

Never any democrats arrested for lying....there would be none left

Comment

When is the pre dawn raid for James Comey, Hillary Clinton and James Clapper?

I am sure Fox news will be invited to film it

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
            Yep. No doubt a sham. “Show me the man and I’ll find you a crime”. Investigation is a total farce. How did CNN know to be at an FBI arrest/raid? That’s the question worth exploring.
            Mueller grand jury meetings almost always occur on Fridays. They met yesterday (Thursday). The last time that happened was in July and the following day they rolled out the 12 GRU indictments. There was a thread on fark.com yesterday anticipating that this would happen this morning. If those people can connect the dots, it's surely not that hard to imagine that a news network can park their van nearby and wait to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
              There was a thread on fark.com yesterday anticipating that this would happen this morning. If those people can connect the dots, it's surely not that hard to imagine that a news network can park their van nearby and wait to see.
              Isnt that in itself a problem?

I can kind of see your angle. But why would the FBI do an early morning raid, with long guns and body armor? Its almost like they wanted it to look like they were taking down some mafia crime boss, and not an old man in his PJs. They could have just asked him to turn himself in.

CNN aired video of the raid at Stone's Fort Lauderdale home, showing FBI agents in body armor using large weapons and night-vision equipment, running up to the home and banging repeatedly on the door.

"FBI open the door!" one shouts. "FBI, warrant!" Stone could then be seen in the doorway in his sleepwear before he was led away.
              Last edited by batmaninja; 01-25-2019, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                Isnt that in itself a problem?

I can kind of see your angle. But why would the FBI do an early morning raid, with long guns and body armor? Its almost like they wanted it to look like they were taking down some mafia crime boss, and not an old man in his PJs. They could have just asked him to turn himself in.

CNN aired video of the raid at Stone's Fort Lauderdale home, showing FBI agents in body armor using large weapons and night-vision equipment, running up to the home and banging repeatedly on the door.

"FBI open the door!" one shouts. "FBI, warrant!" Stone could then be seen in the doorway in his sleepwear before he was led away.
                No idea, i'm not a cop. Flight risk, safety of himself or others, destroying evidence? It wasn't a no-knock where they just busted down his door so i'm not sure how normal or irregular that scene was. Regarding the bolded, isn't that pretty normal these days for a lot of law enforcement.

Either way, you're probably right that it's odd to do it so publicly. Mind games I guess. Pretty shady.
                Last edited by Smell the Glove; 01-25-2019, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                  isn't that pretty normal these days for a lot of law enforcement.
                  No idea, not a cop either.

I just see it as, if the FBI thought the scene was dangerous enough to warrant a night time raid, then they probably shouldnt let CNN reporters and camera men on the same scene.

The indictment does not charge Stone with conspiring with WikiLeaks, the anti-secrecy website that published the emails, or with the Russian officers Mueller says hacked them. Instead, it accuses him of witness tampering, obstruction and false statements about his interactions related to WikiLeaks' release.

So he lied? How many other people in Washington have done the exact same thing, and are walking free?

Comment

I just see it as, if the FBI thought the scene was dangerous enough to warrant a night time raid, then they probably shouldnt let CNN reporters and camera men on the same scene.

The indictment does not charge Stone with conspiring with WikiLeaks, the anti-secrecy website that published the emails, or with the Russian officers Mueller says hacked them. Instead, it accuses him of witness tampering, obstruction and false statements about his interactions related to WikiLeaks' release.

So he lied? How many other people in Washington have done the exact same thing, and are walking free?
                    Bolded part
                    They can't because of 1st amendment
                    Then cnn/media would sue and accuse FBI odd running body snatcher/dissident camps

I think most if not all fbi/atf/dea raids these days the officers carry long guns
                    They even did that for madoff and put Madoff in one if those bombproof vests in his perp walk

Comment

Isn't it strange where a dozen of your friends are indicted for federal crimes pertaining to business that you conduct personally?
                      All are convicted or plead out
                      What does that say about you?
                      Besides you have a poor choice in friends or business associates
                      But why are all these people getting indicted for business dealing directly/solely with you?

Hmmmmm

Comment

Witness tampering sounds more serious than lying, but i'm no lawyer. If it is just about lying, maybe Corsi is next to get caught up in this. Will be interesting to see how they are dressed for his raid, but I'm guessing it won't just be a couple of dude's with clipboards. I guess the president might declare the nation emergency later on today for the wall.

Comment

You could go after all of DC with witness tampering, the media?

This investigation has been going on for how long now, with how much money being thrown at it, and this is where we are? Interfering. Is that a crime? What exactly is the burden of proof for, interfering? Seems like a pretty obvious witch hunt to me.....

Twenty six Russian nationals and three Russian companies have been charged with interfering in the 2016 presidential election. But none of the Trump associates connected to Trump have been charged with crimes related to collusion.

Comment

This investigation has been going on for how long now, with how much money being thrown at it, and this is where we are? Interfering. Is that a crime? What exactly is the burden of proof for, interfering? Seems like a pretty obvious witch hunt to me.....

Twenty six Russian nationals and three Russian companies have been charged with interfering in the 2016 presidential election. But none of the Trump associates connected to Trump have been charged with crimes related to collusion.
                            Pretty obvious waste of time and money.

Comment

Witness tampering in a high profile federal case?
                              Yah I doubt that

As far as your underlined portion.....yet.

Yet.

How long did it take for Watergate to become "Watergate"?
                              Several years I'm not mistaken, right?
                              This Mueller guy is methodically placing crumbs and connecting the dots.
                              Slowly but surely he is getting there.
                              Roger Stone has ties to Wikileaks not Wonder Bread
                              Mueller is not doing all this to send a couple dozen folks to prisonfor overdue library books.

But why lie? All of these guys are going to prison for lieing to protect trump.
                              Even Papadopoulos. He goes to the joint for 2 weeks for lieing. Was it worth it?
                              Why'd he feel the need to lie in the first place?

Are y'all going to say he didn't lie?
                              He was railroaded on trumped (lololol) up charges?

Comment

Working...
                              X