TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   Around the Campfire (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   VRBO Mexico All Inclusive (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=807105)

TeamAmerica 04-19-2021 02:04 PM

VRBO Mexico All Inclusive

Was thinking about a rental house with chef, bartender, concierge type services for my wife's 40th. Any experience with property management or VRBO for this?

Would want 4 or5 bedrooms and a pool with great beach views preferred. Would like menu flexibility so we can cater to our taste.

What do you think our best options are?? We do NOT want to do a resort.

Thanks!

KevinAndy 04-19-2021 03:13 PM

I am not sure where to look to find it, but for several years there has been a place like you described in several CCA chapter auctions. I had a friend that went a few years ago, I'll ask the name.

Edit: Casa Dos Palapas. Manzanillo

TX CHICKEN 04-19-2021 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAmerica (Post 15577823)
Was thinking about a rental house with chef, bartender, concierge type services for my wife's 40th. Any experience with property management or VRBO for this?

Would want 4 or5 bedrooms and a pool with great beach views preferred. Would like menu flexibility so we can cater to our taste.

What do you think our best options are?? We do NOT want to do a resort.

Thanks!

I booked a nice place in Akumal last year through VRBO and although it’s no longer available I did discover during my research that most of the upper end places have connections to whatever services you are wanting. We had a chef cook breakfast and dinner several days for our group of 10 and it was very reasonable. Find a few places you like and start sending some emails to the owner/booking agent and they will help you out.

Big Lee 04-19-2021 04:30 PM

Rocky Point AKA Puertor Penasco MX or San Carlos has just what you are looking for

MLank 04-19-2021 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TX CHICKEN (Post 15578089)
I booked a nice place in Akumal last year through VRBO and although itís no longer available I did discover during my research that most of the upper end places have connections to whatever services you are wanting. We had a chef cook breakfast and dinner several days for our group of 10 and it was very reasonable. Find a few places you like and start sending some emails to the owner/booking agent and they will help you out.

Good idea. Find the place, then piecemeal the plan together.

jason86 04-19-2021 05:36 PM

How does cost compare With a resort?

TeamAmerica 04-20-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TX CHICKEN (Post 15578089)
I booked a nice place in Akumal last year through VRBO and although itís no longer available I did discover during my research that most of the upper end places have connections to whatever services you are wanting. We had a chef cook breakfast and dinner several days for our group of 10 and it was very reasonable. Find a few places you like and start sending some emails to the owner/booking agent and they will help you out.

Thanks and good idea!

JDALEX 04-20-2021 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinAndy (Post 15577958)
I am not sure where to look to find it, but for several years there has been a place like you described in several CCA chapter auctions. I had a friend that went a few years ago, I'll ask the name.

Edit: Casa Dos Palapas. Manzanillo

I have stayed at Casa Dos Palapas on 2 different occasions.
beautiful house, Hector the chef is an amazing cook!

Quackerbox 04-20-2021 12:20 PM

Moffit oil had a place that was LEGIT a few years ago. They donated a weeks stay to a benefit and the cost got split up

Smell the Glove 04-20-2021 12:43 PM

Tulum. La Maison Manati. We spent six days there in 2019. Would highly recommend it.

TeamAmerica 04-20-2021 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smell the Glove (Post 15579466)
Tulum. La Maison Manati. We spent six days there in 2019. Would highly recommend it.

Wowsers. Nice place!