X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damar Hamlin at game Sunday

So I guess he's doing better now?

Any word on what caused his injury yet?

The only things I have seen was that it was a once in whatever million hit that caused his heart to stop. Basically a perfectly timed trauma to the chest that caused his heart to quit

Comment

LOL, conspiracies are flying everywhere about that. No close ups of him, no face shots. dead for almost 10 minutes and CPR breaking ribs, but he is jumping around raising arms, son and mom walks in without him. Something stinks.

Comment

Was he at the game ?

Comment

Comment

That was laughable. Clearly not him. If he would have really been there, they would have shown his face at every break in the action.

Comment

Lot's more questions raised from that "appearance" than answers. I've never met a guy with broken ribs able to jump, raise arms, etc...

I agree, something stinks.

Comment

No way that was him,another conspiracy theory on the loose.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  That was laughable. Clearly not him. If he would have really been there, they would have shown his face at every break in the action.
                  Exactly

Comment

Who said he had broken ribs?? I've done cpr probably 100 times and ribs don't break except in geriatric patients.

Comment

I also never heard of any report of broken ribs. Also I know the Bills coach has said he has been at team functions previously to this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                        Who said he had broken ribs?? I've done cpr probably 100 times and ribs don't break except in geriatric patients.
                        Apparently you are the outlier. Data shows us it happens more often than not:

"The incidence of rib fractures after CPR is reported in over 70% of CPR cases, with a mean number of 7.6 broken ribs per person (8)."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...ade%20(1%2C2).

And let's be honest, they have not shared any information since he went into the hospital other than his heart stopped and they restarted it with CPR.
                        Last edited by WItoTX; 01-24-2023, 11:19 AM. Reason: .

Comment

They said the CPR cracked ribs, which I believe is common. It may not be as severe as impact-injury broken ribs like we're thinking? Just spitballing here. I can't imagine why they'd try to pull off a fake like this, too risky.

Comment

This is the first I've heard of any of this...which certainly seems odd. One would think his face would be plastered everywhere if he was indeed at team functions. Again, this is the first I've heard of any of this, so maybe there are photos out there

Comment

Now that we have slightly changed the subject, I have to ask…Walker, how many of those “over 100” you performed CPR on live? I’m looking for a pattern here

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              Apparently you are the outlier. Data shows us it happens more often than not:

"The incidence of rib fractures after CPR is reported in over 70% of CPR cases, with a mean number of 7.6 broken ribs per person (8)."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...ade%20(1%2C2).

And let's be honest, they have not shared any information since he went into the hospital other than his heart stopped and they restarted it with CPR.

Comment

Working...
                              X