Delivered firewood, New Braunfels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivered firewood, New Braunfels

Anyone know of any companies that deliver a 1/2 cord of oak wood to your house? My connection for the past couple of years is MIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In for the answer. The first 3 or 4 years we lived out this way I would have someone deliver firewood. I was always assured it was dry and well aged ready to go. Every time it would be green and wasn’t good until the following winter. Last year I was told about a place east of San Antonio off 87 just inside 1604. An older gentleman owns it and runs it with his grandsons. Very nice place and they said they will not sell green wood. It all sits a minimum of 1 year before selling. I’ll probably go back there unless someone on here has a recommendation for something closer.

Comment

I’m going to be splitting and selling some off the ranch in Kerrville and probably running back to Magnolia with some of it. Seasoned oak, maybe some pecan. I just bought a splitter that gets delivered this week. Pm me your info and I can keep in touch.

Comment

My cousin could probably get you squared away.

Eight three zero - 832 - two nine two four.

Ask for Kolby. Tell him you're the guy from TBH.

Comment

I have some in Fredericksburg and at our place north of Georgetown. Dont know that the drive to New Braunfels would be worth it though for just 1/2 cord.

Comment

cowboysfirewood.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cowboysfirewood.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
              My cousin could probably get you squared away.

Eight three zero - 832 - two nine two four.

Ask for Kolby. Tell him you're the guy from TBH.

Thank you moose, I have a text into one person, waiting to hear back. I will call him if I don’t get a response.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                I’m going to be splitting and selling some off the ranch in Kerrville and probably running back to Magnolia with some of it. Seasoned oak, maybe some pecan. I just bought a splitter that gets delivered this week. Pm me your info and I can keep in touch.

Pm sent.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
                  Thank you moose, I have a text into one person, waiting to hear back. I will call him if I don’t get a response.

Moose, thank you once again, your cousin will get the job done.

Comment

Working...
                  X