TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   Current Events - Politics and Such (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Please let this be the new voice of the left (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=698640)

Man 07-16-2018 02:30 PM

Please let this be the new voice of the left
 
Programmed to hate Isreal and has no clue why.


jerp 07-16-2018 02:45 PM

Pretty much every time she opens her mouth she reconfirms that she knows nothing but leftist "bumper sticker" talking points learned in her progressive university indoctrination. I have yet to hear her back up any of her positions with facts or even a coherent argument.

JFISHER 07-16-2018 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerp (Post 13488662)
Pretty much every time she opens her mouth she reconfirms that she knows nothing but leftist "bumper sticker" talking points learned in her progressive university indoctrination. I have yet to hear her back up any of her positions with facts or even a coherent argument.

this

Playa 07-16-2018 06:40 PM

Is this the newly elected, bonafide “Socialist Democrat” from NY

JFISHER 07-16-2018 06:41 PM

"I'm happy to sit down with leaders on this issue."

Uh... I bet they can't wait to be enlightened on "this issue" by such a deep thinking statesman. Listening to her reminds me of a slightly more polished version of this water-head.


Pedernal 07-16-2018 06:52 PM

WOW!!

South Carolina:eek:

CEO 07-16-2018 08:54 PM

She's not nearly hot enough to be that dense.

rtp 07-16-2018 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Man (Post 13488635)

You could see in her face......wait, arent I supposed to get softball questions like you fed Obama for 8 years?

Mudslinger 07-16-2018 09:45 PM

The new face of the Dumbocratic Socialist/Communist party! Keep putting her in the forefront and let her keep hanging herself!

Man 07-16-2018 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playa (Post 13489255)
Is this the newly elected, bonafide Socialist Democrat from NY

Yes sir!

Gherkin05 07-16-2018 11:46 PM

I hope she gets interviewed a lot leading up to November. She's got some interesting ideas on taxation as well.....

Razorback01 07-17-2018 08:44 AM

Miss SC is an idiot.

tmstuk 07-17-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razorback01 (Post 13490269)
Miss SC is an idiot.

I agree. I was ROFLMAO watching that. Reminds me of something my dad told me when I was young....."Son, date the dumb ones!"

Man 07-24-2018 02:31 PM

Please keep talking


sir shovelhands 07-24-2018 03:08 PM

Lol at her excuse: "I'm not an expert on geopolitics". This from the person with a bachelor's degree in International Relations. That reflects well on Boston University.

Just another kid who thinks they're saving the world and will shortly realized they bit off way more than they can chew.

J Sweet 07-24-2018 03:12 PM

She has not been elected to any office yet; knowing the district she ran in though she will get the vote out when the time comes.

Neck 07-24-2018 03:19 PM

It is American politics. It doesn't matter whether you are qualified or not. You could be as dumb as a doorknob. What matters is if you say the things your constituents want to hear, whether fact or fiction, and can stir them up enough to get them out to vote.

Clay C 07-24-2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Sweet (Post 13504823)
She has not been elected to any office yet; knowing the district she ran in though she will get the vote out when the time comes.

Probably. Only hope is that the turn out for the primary was insanely low. I'm thinking some voters may go "oh ^*%$" and now show up to vote against her.

Clay C 07-24-2018 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir shovelhands (Post 13504816)
Lol at her excuse: "I'm not an expert on geopolitics". This from the person with a bachelor's degree in International Relations. That reflects well on Boston University.

Just another kid who thinks they're saving the world and will shortly realized they bit off way more than they can chew.

It was quite hilarious.

"hey I want to tell you my view on geopolitics"

(insert more difficult than anticipated question on subject she herself brought up)

"well i'm not an expert on geopolitics you know."

RiverRat1 07-24-2018 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neck (Post 13504836)
It is American politics. It doesn't matter whether you are qualified or not. You could be as dumb as a doorknob. What matters is if you say the things your constituents want to hear, whether fact or fiction, and can stir them up enough to get them out to vote.

It's like I've said for years...U.S politics has become like it was in High School. I will get us longer lunch breaks! And reduced homework! And all nerds will have hot girlfriends if you vote for me!

And idiots vote for them.

Man 07-24-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clay C (Post 13504880)
It was quite hilarious.

"hey I want to tell you my view on geopolitics"

(insert more difficult than anticipated question on subject she herself brought up)

"well i'm not an expert on geopolitics you know."

She's not an expect but she's sure that Israel is occupying Palestine.

Clay C 07-24-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Man (Post 13504926)
She's not an expect but she's sure that Israel is occupying Palestine.

The left is antisemitic and has been since the 40's. If Israel is doing something, it must be bad. No one says a dang thing about all of the human rights abuses that take place in the hostile countries around it, but when Israel retaliates against an attack or defends itself they are Nazis.

She's just towing the party line. She isn't fresh, original or revolutionary. She is remarkably stupid though.

stickerpatch59 07-24-2018 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clay C (Post 13504960)
The left is antisemitic and has been since the 40's. If Israel is doing something, it must be bad. No one says a dang thing about all of the human rights abuses that take place in the hostile countries around it, but when Israel retaliates against an attack or defends itself they are Nazis.

She's just towing the party line. She isn't fresh, original or revolutionary. She is remarkably stupid though.

I agree with you on this; but for the life of me I can't understand why so many Jews vote for the dems??:confused:

Playa 07-24-2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Sweet (Post 13504823)
She has not been elected to any office yet; knowing the district she ran in though she will get the vote out when the time comes.

Foregone conclusion. She beat the incumbent in the primary in a district that probably has not had a republican in 40 years.

But I kinda hope she does lose because the middle and just left of middle wake from their slumber and vote against her. Might wake up the left that this Democratic Socialist movement has no legs

JFISHER 07-25-2018 06:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 917082

Clay C 07-25-2018 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFISHER (Post 13505925)

NO way. Did she really say that?

Man 07-25-2018 09:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Keep talking please....

Man 07-25-2018 09:45 AM

aaaand here is the video she is referring to ...a parody. They parody everyone from the far left to the far right and everyone in between. Pretty funny by the way.


JFISHER 07-25-2018 11:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Have to consider her mentor though... :confused:

Attachment 917111



kudos to James Woods :D

Clay C 07-25-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFISHER (Post 13506478)
Have to consider her mentor though... :confused:

Attachment 917111



kudos to James Woods :D

James Woods is awesome. Only reason I've ever considered having a Twitter. You should look at some of his others. He's putting the idiots on blast daily.

Man 07-25-2018 12:13 PM

Big fan of and daily follower of James Woods on Twitter.

As well as Candace Owens, Larry Elder, Brandon Tatum among several others who destroy the left daily. I also have been following the #walkaway movement which is a real threat to the dems despite their attempt to discredit as nothing but bots.

Playa 07-25-2018 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clay C (Post 13506565)
James Woods is awesome. Only reason I've ever considered having a Twitter. You should look at some of his others. He's putting the idiots on blast daily.

I like James Woods also, I just wish he wouldnt blame his recent acting agency woes on his political opinions. He isnt really that talented of an actor and has t had a meaningful role since the 90s

Man 07-25-2018 12:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Playa (Post 13506599)
I like James Woods also, I just wish he wouldnt blame his recent acting agency woes on his political opinions. He isnt really that talented of an actor and has t had a meaningful role since the 90s

He was absolutely brilliant in Family Guy sir.

Playa 07-25-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Man (Post 13506619)
He was absolutely brilliant in Family Guy sir.

Family Guy makes everyone brilliant

Man 07-30-2018 10:16 AM

Keep Talking...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/27/tr...cortez-agenda/

Ocasio-Cortez also targeted military spending and said there are billions of dollars being wasted on defense and said it will take courage from both sides of the aisle to fix the country’s fiscal problems.

“Then the last key, which is extremely extremely important is re-prioritization. Just last year we gave the military a $700 billion budget increase, which they didn’t even ask for,” she said. “They’re like, ‘We don’t want another fighter jet!’ They’re like, ‘Don’t give us another nuclear bomb,’ you know?”

Clay C 07-30-2018 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Man (Post 13515588)
Keep Talking...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/27/tr...cortez-agenda/

Ocasio-Cortez also targeted military spending and said there are billions of dollars being wasted on defense and said it will take courage from both sides of the aisle to fix the countrys fiscal problems.

Then the last key, which is extremely extremely important is re-prioritization. Just last year we gave the military a $700 billion budget increase, which they didnt even ask for, she said. Theyre like, We dont want another fighter jet! Theyre like, Dont give us another nuclear bomb, you know?

That's what we need. A Politician that phrases things with "They're like".

MassMan 07-30-2018 10:50 AM

Like, you know, we should use that money to give free college to illegal aliens and stuff.

DRT 07-30-2018 11:15 AM

Dense as she is I agree on the military spending. I get tired of hearing it said we don't have money for smaller classrooms in schools or school security but we spend billions on bombs. While I agree a strong defense is needed we over spend on this because like the big oil companies, big defense industries own our politicians.
If we created jobs rebuilding bridges, roads, ports, refineries and other infrastructures instead of bombs we would be better of in this country. Probably the world as well.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

iamntxhunter 07-30-2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRT (Post 13515741)
Dense as she is I agree on the military spending. I get tired of hearing it said we don't have money for smaller classrooms in schools or school security but we spend billions on bombs. While I agree a strong defense is needed we over spend on this because like the big oil companies, big defense industries own our politicians.
If we created jobs rebuilding bridges, roads, ports, refineries and other infrastructures instead of bombs we would be better of in this country. Probably the world as well.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The world is better off with us having a strong military. Peace through strength.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

RascalArms 07-30-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamntxhunter (Post 13515759)
The world is better off with us having a strong military. Peace through strength.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Agree...a strong military motivates respect from other countries. Just sayin

Man 07-30-2018 12:47 PM

Gotta create missiles that will be able to take out Russia's new hypersonic ballistic Kinzhal missiles.

DRT 07-30-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamntxhunter (Post 13515759)
The world is better off with us having a strong military. Peace through strength.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I guess you can say that when you're the biggest bully.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

boy wonder 07-30-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRT (Post 13516316)
I guess you can say that when you're the biggest bully.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Would the world be a better place if another country was the greatest power? China, Russia, Iran.....I think not!

DRT 07-30-2018 02:43 PM

It's not our right to impose our will and way of life on the world any more than it is theirs. If we stopped playing rent a cop for the world, defend Isreal and our borders, feed and cloth the poor, then the world would be better off.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

fulmer34 07-30-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRT (Post 13515741)
Dense as she is I agree on the military spending. I get tired of hearing it said we don't have money for smaller classrooms in schools or school security but we spend billions on bombs. While I agree a strong defense is needed we over spend on this because like the big oil companies, big defense industries own our politicians.
If we created jobs rebuilding bridges, roads, ports, refineries and other infrastructures instead of bombs we would be better of in this country. Probably the world as well.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Almost every bridge within a 150 mile radius of me is being repaired or has been repaired in the last year or two. And there is an unusual amount of road construction taking place right now too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

AZST_bowhunter 07-30-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRT (Post 13515741)
Dense as she is I agree on the military spending. I get tired of hearing it said we don't have money for smaller classrooms in schools or school security but we spend billions on bombs. While I agree a strong defense is needed we over spend on this because like the big oil companies, big defense industries own our politicians.
If we created jobs rebuilding bridges, roads, ports, refineries and other infrastructures instead of bombs we would be better of in this country. Probably the world as well.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamntxhunter (Post 13515759)
The world is better off with us having a strong military. Peace through strength.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRT (Post 13516316)
I guess you can say that when you're the biggest bully.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRT (Post 13516373)
It's not our right to impose our will and way of life on the world any more than it is theirs. If we stopped playing rent a cop for the world, defend Isreal and our borders, feed and cloth the poor, then the world would be better off.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk


But it is our right to protect our sovereign nation, I mean that is the Governments only job. The fact is the military did not receive a 700 billion budget increase they got a 2% increase that brought their total budget to 700 billion. The onlt thing this lady was right about was saying we didn't ask for new F-35s or nuke, we asked for more navy ships. The reason we asked for more ships is because our largest fleet (the 7th fleet) is expected to last 24 hours if we ever go to war with China (only china and no other country). The amount of Subs china has equals the total amount of US Navy vessels. And on a daily basis we don't know were 10 plus of these subs are. Don't get me wrong, there are somethings I don't agree with spending money on, for example, the F35 is to expensive, we should stick with the Super Hornet. Another example of wasteful spending is the department of education, we spend more per capita on a student than any other nation, yet we are not even top 10. The only answer there is to throw more money at it...

DRT 07-30-2018 04:19 PM

China is the least of our worries. They own the greatest part of our national debt. They own us.

sir shovelhands 07-30-2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter (Post 13516437)
The amount of Subs china has equals the total amount of US Navy vessels.

You're off by a factor of 10. China has about 60 subs, we have about 70. Not only is our navy larger, but it's not using outdated russian equipment and ships. We'd stomp a mud-hole in china in any pacific confrontation. Now a fight in the south china sea would be a lot harder since they have heavily invested in shore based long range anti-ship missiles.

Man 07-30-2018 08:55 PM

The good thing about the chinese military is they have no patriotism
. The only thing those youngsters want to to is get back home and get to the mall to buy an Adidas shirt and some Guess Jean's and play on their Huawei phones.

Etxbuckman 07-30-2018 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFISHER (Post 13505925)

She looks like she could eat corn on the cob through a knot hole in a picket fence.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com