TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   It's All About the Video (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   My 2015 Buck... Finally put the video together... (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=582529)

ATX Tyler 03-16-2016 07:06 AM

My 2015 Buck... Finally put the video together...
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfc5mzETeBI

Taken on a small low fence property in Bastrop county.

bdphunt 03-16-2016 08:52 AM

Nice video and buck. Congrats

Etxbuckman 03-16-2016 08:58 AM

Very nice. Congratulations!

kingranch 03-16-2016 09:00 AM

nice buck

Love those broadheads.. I killed a few deer this year with some 100g ramcats and poked right through them

Bone Thug 03-16-2016 09:01 AM

Nice video. Congrats.

Rat 03-16-2016 09:04 AM

Nice! Did you say he went 800 yards? Must have been one tough mudder, that looked like a perfect shot.

BURTONboy 03-16-2016 09:04 AM

Great video and shot.

solocam_aggie 03-16-2016 09:10 AM

Good looking Bastrop Co buck! Great video.

ATX Tyler 03-16-2016 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rat (Post 11170508)
Nice! Did you say he went 800 yards? Must have been one tough mudder, that looked like a perfect shot.

It was actually closer to 1000 yards when we plotted it on Google Earth. Had a great blood trail the whole way, so it was easy tracking, but I definitely got nervous. The hit was a little too far forward, so I barely got lungs. I thought it was perfect at first, but after reviewing the footage it was definitely a little too close to the shoulder for the angle. He had a huge hole in him, so I am still surprised he went that far. Tough deer for sure.

msubaseball31 03-16-2016 10:29 AM

Great video, and cool looking buck congrats!

tanto 03-16-2016 11:29 AM

Great video, and cool looking buck congrats!

Mexico 03-16-2016 11:47 AM

Good shot!

ATX Tyler 03-16-2016 12:28 PM

Thanks everyone.

ATX Tyler 03-16-2016 07:43 PM

Does anyone know how to change the thumbnail of a youtube video to a different point in the video?

Ksbowhunter 03-16-2016 07:55 PM

Awesome video

Lawhorn 03-16-2016 11:50 PM

Great video. Thanks for sharing. Love the character that buck has. Congrats.

robbyayala 03-23-2016 05:05 PM

Great video!!!

Mex. Bowhunter 03-23-2016 05:32 PM

Great Video. Congrats

Travissalinas 03-24-2016 01:47 PM

nicely done

Mrsailfish 03-24-2016 01:57 PM

Nice video and really cool buck

BoWayne 03-24-2016 03:12 PM

nicely done man!

Eric C 03-24-2016 03:29 PM

Nice shot and awesome video! Congrats and thanks for sharing the video with us

Michael 03-24-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATX Tyler (Post 11170223)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfc5mzETeBI

Taken on a small low fence property in Bastrop county.

Excellent video, and awesome, mature buck! Congratulations on your best (so far) and for capturing it on video!

I liked the perspective from the "action cam" (GoPro?) that gave us a little BTS of your setup. ;)b

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATX Tyler (Post 11170713)
It was actually closer to 1000 yards when we plotted it on Google Earth. Had a great blood trail the whole way, so it was easy tracking, but I definitely got nervous. The hit was a little too far forward, so I barely got lungs. I thought it was perfect at first, but after reviewing the footage it was definitely a little too close to the shoulder for the angle. He had a huge hole in him, so I am still surprised he went that far. Tough deer for sure.

It looked like a great shot, but at the quartering angle was a little forward of ideal. Glad it worked out and kudos to you for sticking with the track until you found him. That Ramcat looks nasty! I bet the trek out wasn't much fun!

Just a side note, but props on the harness in the tree and the tag on the LDPs! ;)b Great job, Tyler!

Oz_Ag 03-24-2016 03:48 PM

Great video! Nice work!

lglidewell 03-24-2016 03:55 PM

Great deer and Great video!!!!

rbsears 03-24-2016 06:26 PM

Great video and buck. After a 1000 yd blood trail, I bet he hadn't much left.

ATX Tyler 03-25-2016 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael (Post 11194922)
Excellent video, and awesome, mature buck! Congratulations on your best (so far) and for capturing it on video!

I liked the perspective from the "action cam" (GoPro?) that gave us a little BTS of your setup. ;)b



It looked like a great shot, but at the quartering angle was a little forward of ideal. Glad it worked out and kudos to you for sticking with the track until you found him. That Ramcat looks nasty! I bet the trek out wasn't much fun!

Just a side note, but props on the harness in the tree and the tag on the LDPs! ;)b Great job, Tyler!

Thanks for all the feedback! I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to expanding a bit and getting even more footage this archery season. My equipment has all been upgraded, so everything should look/sound even better next year.

Also, if anyone is interested, I am thinking about trying to film other people's hunts in addition to self filming, so I could use as much practice as possible. If anyone has off-season exotic hunts planned within a couple hours of Austin, I might be open to tagging along and putting together a video for you.

Mr.Speedracer 02-15-2019 09:45 AM

Nice!

solocam_aggie 02-15-2019 10:12 AM

Glad this was brought back up. Missed it first go around. Great buck and video.

ETXRaider 02-21-2019 08:42 PM

Nice video and perfect shot

Ten Six 02-26-2019 08:13 AM

Nice job

antiparadigm 03-01-2019 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATX Tyler (Post 11172238)
Does anyone know how to change the thumbnail of a youtube video to a different point in the video?

Download the YouTube studio app. You can do it from your phone!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com