TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   Around the Campfire (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Chris Flinn Thumper (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=806530)

M.E.B. 04-13-2021 07:01 PM

Chris Flinn Thumper
 
Chris requested me to ask for some assistance in getting him some meals delivered to his house in Hockley. He is in poor health and cannot leave the house.
His number is (832) 888-4798

I still have several Parker Gray Wolf recurves, one Grey Wolf Longbow, Bob Lee original Red Wing, a couple of Howatt High Speeds Iím trying to sell for him. My number is 713-702-4097

sailor 04-13-2021 08:04 PM

Has he tried, the local "Meals on Wheels" ????
Wish I were closer.........
btw----wtg...................

Oleman 04-13-2021 08:58 PM

Location?

sailor 04-13-2021 09:57 PM

Hockley, is what he says........

M.E.B. 04-14-2021 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailor (Post 15568687)
Has he tried, the local "Meals on Wheels" ????
Wish I were closer.........
btw----wtg...................

From what I understand Meals On Wheels is not an option.

M.E.B. 04-14-2021 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oleman (Post 15568787)
Location?

Hockley

DUKFVR 04-14-2021 02:24 PM

Got him dinner coming this evening at 4:30.

flywise 04-14-2021 04:55 PM

Well done^^^^^

Traildust 04-14-2021 05:58 PM

I don't even know were thats at, but I'd like to pitch in on having some meals delivered to him. Let us know how we can help.

M.E.B. 04-15-2021 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traildust (Post 15570291)
I don't even know were thats at, but I'd like to pitch in on having some meals delivered to him. Let us know how we can help.

It’s near Magnolia.

Best thing to do is to call Chris or check with DUKFVR above

M.E.B. 04-15-2021 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUKFVR (Post 15569962)
Got him dinner coming this evening at 4:30.

Thank you very much

JES 04-15-2021 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUKFVR (Post 15569962)
Got him dinner coming this evening at 4:30.

Hey DUKFVR, I'm a world away right now so am no help in actually getting food to him, but can I send you some money via Paypal or Zelle or something to cover the cost of a weeks worth of meals for him?

DUKFVR 04-15-2021 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JES (Post 15570881)
Hey DUKFVR, I'm a world away right now so am no help in actually getting food to him, but can I send you some money via Paypal or Zelle or something to cover the cost of a weeks worth of meals for him?

I don't have any of those electronic pay deals. If you look at the earlier post about him ,it has a food service delivery you can order from & have them deliver to him. Thats what I do. The thead is titled Thumper needs our help.

Maybe someone can link it on here. I don't know how to.

rtp 04-15-2021 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JES (Post 15570881)
Hey DUKFVR, I'm a world away right now so am no help in actually getting food to him, but can I send you some money via Paypal or Zelle or something to cover the cost of a weeks worth of meals for him?

Send it to me John. I'll take care of it.;)b

tps7742 04-15-2021 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUKFVR (Post 15571133)
I don't have any of those electronic pay deals. If you look at the earlier post about him ,it has a food service delivery you can order from & have them deliver to him. Thats what I do. The thead is titled Thumper needs our help.

Maybe someone can link it on here. I don't know how to.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...hlight=Thumper

JES 04-17-2021 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtp (Post 15571148)
Send it to me John. I'll take care of it.;)b

I'll send you some $$$.


Was going to set up some meals, but with the time zone change will likely have me making a mistake.

Thanks.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com