Livescope Update Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Livescope Update Help

So I am trying to update my Garmin 93sv and livescope to the latest 20.0 software, I currently have 18.0. I have followed the instruction on the Garmin website and downloaded the zip file to my computer. After unzipping the file the Copy2Card.exe is not in the folder so I can move it to the micro SD card. Has anyone had this issues or can offer any help?
    Attached Files

I would call a local shop and ask for help. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
      So I am trying to update my Garmin 93sv and livescope to the latest 20.0 software, I currently have 18.0. I have followed the instruction on the Garmin website and downloaded the zip file to my computer. After unzipping the file the Copy2Card.exe is not in the folder so I can move it to the micro SD card. Has anyone had this issues or can offer any help?
      If I were you I would not update it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I updated mine and really regret it. Now if you're going will the new ls34 then you have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          I updated mine and really regret it. Now if you're going will the new ls34 then you have to.

Listen to this guy! He is a livescope guru!

Comment

10-4.. I heard the 19. Update had issues but the 20 was an improvement. I guess this is not true?

Comment

I wish I would have not done the update as well. IMO it’s not as clear as before the update.

Comment

I updated all of my stuff through the active captain app. Fast and painless. LVS34 and 106sv. 20.0 works like a champ for me. No previous experience.

Comment

What's in the Updates folder?

Active captain is next best option but no need to update unless you have ghost tree issues which I think you already have a current version to hide the ghost tree.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    What's in the Updates folder?

Active captain is next best option but no need to update unless you have ghost tree issues which I think you already have a current version to hide the ghost tree.
                    There are just a bunch of dat files. I dont have any issues with my current version so based on the above comments I will probably just leave it alone and not pursue any updates

Comment

Don't update till it don't work

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
                        I updated all of my stuff through the active captain app. Fast and painless. LVS34 and 106sv. 20.0 works like a champ for me. No previous experience.
                        Yes it works good with the 34 not the 32

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          Don't update till it don't work

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                          Exactly! I started my first one in March of 2019 and I still haven’t updated it. Same with my phone and my 7 year old I Phone 7 works just fine! They can’t kill it if I don’t let them!!

Comment

Working...
                          X