TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   Current Events - Politics and Such (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Some Nazis stole my Ted sign! (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=707210)

Bro. Bill 09-27-2018 09:00 PM

Some Nazis stole my Ted sign!
 
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b9ab60ed2b.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9b472cdad6.jpg
In broad daylight!!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antlers86 09-27-2018 09:01 PM

They are all spray painted red in Bullard. Seeing a lot of BETO signs all over Tyler area.

Boss Buck 09-27-2018 09:02 PM

Do you shot a HoYt ? Just funning! That sux! Stay out of the yard if you if your up to no good!

Kingfisher789 09-27-2018 09:04 PM

I seen a “they stole my Cruz” sign last night on the way to bible study....we never heard of Beto sign stealing...

Smokeater 09-27-2018 09:15 PM

Trail cam time!

Mudslinger 09-27-2018 09:18 PM

Mine never got delivered from Fed Ex although they said it was delivered. I personally think the driver threw it in the trash and said it was delivered. funny thing is, I have the Ring bell with video and no one from Fed Ex walked up my front walk that day!

JLivi1224 09-27-2018 09:20 PM

Bill, send me your address and I’ll send you another one.

Mudslinger 09-27-2018 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingfisher789 (Post 13654307)
I seen a “they stole my Cruz” sign last night on the way to bible study....we never heard of Beto sign stealing...

I have thought about using one of the Beto signs on my block to help me pick up my 136# Rotties crap when he does it in their yard! that ain't no small crap pile either!

Some left wing nuts have complained about their Beto signs being stolen over in Tech Terrace Park!

Bro. Bill 09-28-2018 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLivi1224 (Post 13654369)
Bill, send me your address and I’ll send you another one.

Amen!! TBH at its finest!!!

armadillophil 09-28-2018 07:39 AM

I’ve got a video camera pointed at mine. Hope some libtard takes it

CEO 09-28-2018 07:44 AM

Hook a little electricity to it. That worked for a few people that kept getting Trump signs stolen.

Bro. Bill 09-28-2018 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEO (Post 13655024)
Hook a little electricity to it. That worked for a few people that kept getting Trump signs stolen.

I would but!!
Putting trail cam up.

miket 09-28-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEO (Post 13655024)
Hook a little electricity to it. That worked for a few people that kept getting Trump signs stolen.

Or a job application, work gloves....something

Jerry H 09-29-2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingfisher789 (Post 13654307)
I seen a “they stole my Cruz” sign last night on the way to bible study....we never heard of Beto sign stealing...

That's because we play by the rules, believe in free speech and have respect for others property. The other side doesn’t believe in any of this :mad:

MadHatter 09-29-2018 08:57 AM

Maybe they just borrowed it to build a big fire, so they can stay warm...That same thing happened to some guys up on Lake of the Pines. Middle of winter, and freezing temps last week, and nothing around but a bunch of Beto signs, that climbed up in a guys truck, so they had to be used for survival.

RascalArms 09-29-2018 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mudslinger (Post 13654364)
Mine never got delivered from Fed Ex although they said it was delivered. I personally think the driver threw it in the trash and said it was delivered. funny thing is, I have the Ring bell with video and no one from Fed Ex walked up my front walk that day!

That’s pathetic.
Quote:

Originally Posted by JLivi1224 (Post 13654369)
Bill, send me your address and I’ll send you another one.

Good on you JLivi!! Awesome

Bro. Bill 09-29-2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry H (Post 13657485)
That's because we play by the rules, believe in free speech and have respect for others property. The other side doesn’t believe in any of this :mad:

Amen!! Well said
They are the only ones who can have an opinion... and if you don’t like it your a racist pig!

Bro. Bill 09-29-2018 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miket (Post 13656284)
Or a job application, work gloves....something

Yea that would slow them down for sure .. BTW my sign was stolen in broad daylight while I was working!!!

Barrett 10-04-2018 06:29 PM

Maybe it was someone who thought they needed it in their front yard more than you do

Bro. Bill 10-06-2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrett (Post 13673571)
maybe it was someone who thought they needed it in their front yard more than you do


😂

Bro. Bill 10-06-2018 12:50 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9c5a2f3c1d.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6142d1b754.jpg
Thank you for the sign ..

JLivi1224
I put it where the watch dogs could keep an eye one it!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CEO 10-06-2018 12:51 PM

I've seen a lot of Cruz signs pop up over the last week.

JLivi1224 10-06-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bro. Bill (Post 13677726)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9c5a2f3c1d.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6142d1b754.jpg
Thank you for the sign ..

JLivi1224
I put it where the watch dogs could keep an eye one it!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Glad it made it!!! If it happens again let me know and I’ll replace it again!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com