Best target for broadhead practice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best target for broadhead practice?

What target is best for broadheads - durability and ease of removing arrows?

I have a Rhinehart Block that has held up very well with field tips. I haven't shot it with broadheads. Seems like it might be hard to get a broadhead pulled out of it. It's super dense.

I like my block 6x6 broadheads pull out with no problem.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cullbuck View Post
        I like my block 6x6 broadheads pull out with no problem.
        I've used my Block 6x6 and it works well. There is one particular side that is labeled for broadheads.

Comment

Another vote on the block 6x6. Mine has held up very well

Comment

I have a Yellow Jacket and it has held up pretty good. They will all start coming apart after a while. It's out last my Block.....probably because it bigger.

FP's can be a mutha to pull out though!

Comment

Blob and be done with it for years!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shane, I've tried 'em all (except for a Blob), and I now shoot broadheads in my Rhinehart block. Shoot the side(s) that have that replaceable insert. I used the block for a while, but about 3-6 shots with broadheads in the same spot and they start to shed foam strips. That Rhinehart has held up much better for me.

Comment

Originally posted by brian215 View Post
                  Another vote on the block 6x6. Mine has held up very well
                  This.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Shane, I've tried 'em all (except for a Blob), and I now shoot broadheads in my Rhinehart block. Shoot the side(s) that have that replaceable insert. I used the block for a while, but about 3-6 shots with broadheads in the same spot and they start to shed foam strips. That Rhinehart has held up much better for me.
                    No trouble pulling the broadheads out of it, I guess? That's the only thing I've been worried about with it. Don't want to have to unscrew the arrow and leave a broadhead in there.

Comment

Rhino block. I've never had an issue pulling arrows out. I shredded my block very easy when sighting in broadheads. Only 2 I have tried. Like mentioned before just buy an insert for rhino rather than another target and keep shooting.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I also shoot the block 6x6

Comment

Shane, seems to me pulling broadheads is actually easier because they cut their way in leaving pull out easier than field points. The do go deeper, but I shoot 4 blade Razor Tricks and they cut a pretty good path.

Comment

Blob!

Comment

I have one of these and like it

Comment

Working...
                              X