Big cat in Rowlett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big cat in Rowlett

There is video footage on her Facebook page, supposedly on the west shore of Ray Hubbard by Rowlett High School....

Pic

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting

Comment

I have the video. I don’t know how to post it here. It seems legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
          I have the video. I don’t know how to post it here. It seems legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yep, no doubt.

Comment

Very cool. That is a good sized kitty.

Comment

wow... not surprised,, all this Growth, all around the lakes are driving these creeturs out and about

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing. I know a lot of folks doubt how many cats are out there and the extent of their range. I personally think it's awesome to see how extensive their range might actually be.

Comment

Meowwww

Comment

Interesting. I talked to a gentleman who lives near Barnes Bridge Rd. just south of the power plant and he swears he saw a mountain lion in that wooded area a month or so ago. He said there wasn't a doubt in his mind what he saw. That would be on the west side of the lake in Sunnyvale.

Comment

There have been people talking about seeing one on that side of the lake for a few weeks or longer now. Pretty wild.

Comment

Wow! I was just measuring for a dock in that area. Never would have thought there was a big cat around there!

Comment

I'm a mile west of the Trinity about 5mi south of the Ray Hubbard dam and we had one roaming here 15yrs ago. tracks were on my tank dam with several I witness sightings so it is not surprising to me

Comment

I don't know why people are always surprised when mountain lion sightings are documented. There are more out there than you think

Comment

We look fed in Wylie. Of far from 66 / Miller rd. area. We used to see bobcats and totes pretty regularly.

Comment

Working...
                              X