Load of Krivoman blinds spotted in Angelo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Load of Krivoman blinds spotted in Angelo

I got out of the ER and was driving home to the ranch- San Angelo to Grape Creek to Carlsbad/Water Valley and was behind this truck with about 8 Krivomans on a trailer. This was the best pic I could get but somebody is going to have some Bowhunting fun!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
    I got out of the ER and was driving home to the ranch- San Angelo to Grape Creek to Carlsbad/Water Valley and was behind this truck with about 8 Krivomans on a trailer. This was the best pic I could get but somebody is going to have some Bowhunting fun!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That was last of 27 for this season going to same ranch. :-)

Comment

^^^^wow

Comment

I like krivo blinds but hate hauling them. Hard to keep them strapped well. Looks like they figured it out.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          I like krivo blinds but hate hauling them. Hard to keep them strapped well. Looks like they figured it out.
          Hey Jack, if you have to haul yours again, run the strap from the front under the blind, back through the window and hooked back to the front. Will hold them down and towards the front.
          Hope That makes sense. Lol

With the windows down.

Comment

I just screwed mine down to the lowboy and ran a strap across the top, rode like a champ.

Comment

My little 4’ wide trailer worked well, two straps. The 3.5’ gate on back helped. I did 65mph with no issues. You should have seen the looks I was getting from people going down the road. My neighbor stopped by and asked what it was.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X