Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coronavirus

Hearing there may be a case at TAMU in College Station. Hoping this all just media hype, could get real scary real quick.

Bat soup....what did ya expect?

Comment

Wife was telling me about this earlier. Hard to contain viruses when we can get from one side of the world to the other in a matter of hours.

Comment

I been sick for two days. I’m pretty sure I have the 21st century plague.

Comment

Every year there’s a new special flu. Ie: coronavirus, h1n1, bird flu, etc. Combined even they’ve never come close to killing as many folks as the plain old flu.

The normal flu kills tens of thousands of people every year just in the US and even more abroad. The new flavor of the month flu isn’t something to worry about by comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good thing I don't drink Corona's

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

The end is near.

Comment

Pandora’s box

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                Every year there’s a new special flu. Ie: coronavirus, h1n1, bird flu, etc. Combined even they’ve never come close to killing as many folks as the plain old flu.

The normal flu kills tens of thousands of people every year just in the US and even more abroad. The new flavor of the month flu isn’t something to worry about by comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Uh yeah, every year, all the nut jobs claim I got the flu shot and got a sore arm 30 years ago and will never get a flu vaccine again
                Or they are immune to it till they get it and kill the baby or grandpa , or my kid got their autism from a vaccine so our whole family doesn’t do any type of vaccines
                The flu can and will kill you IMO people who don’t get a free flu shot are a recipe for disaster
                We forget about the pandemics of history where 25 million people die from the flu in a year

Comment

Just part of the Chinese take over

Comment

[QUOTE=TCR²;14661230]Good thing I don't drink Corona's

Comment

Not hype, my daughter works there....

Comment

Goes great with lyme disease.

Comment

We have 3 welders that flew back in yesterday from spending 2 weeks in China. Im thinking they should stay home for a few days lol.

Comment

Random thought, do they call it "colonavirus" in China?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
                              Hearing there may be a case at TAMU in College Station. Hoping this all just media hype, could get real scary real quick.
                              Hasn't been confirmed yet but the student just got back from Wuhan so seems likely. As others have stated though the flu is probably worse than this virus.

Comment

Working...
                              X