Grim Reaper Razor Tip VS Wasp Jak Hammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grim Reaper Razor Tip VS Wasp Jak Hammer

I am needing to get some new heads and I've narrowed it down to these two. Anyone shot both and prefer one over the other? Looking at 100gr on each. Which cut do you guys have the best luck with?

ben

Haven’t shot jack hammer, but big fan of grim reapers

Comment

I've shot both and they fly the same. The practice head that comes with the reapers comes in handy compared to the wasps which come with no practice head. They fly like fieldpoints

Comment

Shoot the 2" white tail grim reaper Razor CUT and they will leave a major blood trail.

Haven't shot the razor tip, but the razor cut will be my broad head of choice from now on.

Comment

I’ve killed a ton a animals with the wasp jam-hammer. Flys great out to 80 yards for me. I shoot wasp with 50 grain brass insert and 300 spine arrow. Hits hard opens every single time and leaves great exit hole with awesome blood trails.

Comment

I have had outstanding results with the grim reaper 2" cut razor tips. Killed multiple deer and plenty of Javi with them. The deer in the pic attached had a blood trail my 2yr old daughter could've followed.
            Attached Files

Comment

I have a pile of ramcats at home but they wont fit in my dang quiver! So I need something a little more compact.

Comment

Grim reapers

Comment

Originally posted by boyles77 View Post
                  I have a pile of ramcats at home but they wont fit in my dang quiver! So I need something a little more compact.
                  I bought some ramcats and can only fit one in my 6 arrow quiver. The rest are grim reapers and schwakers, both of those have been great for me.

Comment

I’m looking at the same heads

Comment

grim reapers, 2" whitetail special for deer and I used the 1 3/8" on the elk I shot this year.

Comment

Grim Reaper Razor Tips 1-3/8” blades

Comment

I shoot wasp jackhammers.

Have had fantastic luck with them

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                            I shoot wasp jackhammers.

Have had fantastic luck with them
                            Which cut size?

Comment

I have Shot Both. Both are Great Heads. But, For whitetail I prefer Nap Edge over them Both. Good Luck what Ever you Decide

Comment

Working...
                              X