Timney Glock Trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timney Glock Trigger

I'm actually looking forward to trying one.

Johnny Glocks is one of the better Glock trigger makers... he reviews it here:[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbQ4ERRKRQE"]Timney Alpha Glock trigger - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Johnny Glock is an interesting feller.

Comment

Interesting. I have one on order so we shall see.

Comment

Well, fedex finally got it to me and I installed it.

Breaks at 3lbs with a small amount of take up on the first shot, and a little overtravel. I am impressed.
          Attached Files

Comment

Pre-ordered one through Brownell's, can't wait to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by blaqkpanda View Post
              Pre-ordered one through Brownell's, can't wait to get it.
              I ordered this one directly from timney. They were quick to get it shipped.

Comment

I'd get one but doesn't look like it's for the Gen 5's yet. I wanna drop it into my Glock 45 MOS

Comment

looks interesting if you want to invest in relearning your glock ... Timney makes good stuff! i'm used to mine so i probably won't be going that route , too much of a feel difference.. I did put the new trigger they came out with in my scorpion evo and it's fantastic on that platform .. now if they came out with an aug trigger and a vector gen1 trigger i'd be in for that ... those suck .. vector being worse trigger ever.

since it looks like some of you guys compete with your guns , please update us on how it's working out for you after you use it a while .. does it improve your scores etc .. be interesting .. will follow..!

Comment

Working...
                  X