Sig P938 Vs. Springfield 1911 vs kimber micro 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig P938 Vs. Springfield 1911 vs kimber micro 9

After my my thread the other day I think I have it narrowed down to these three. I looked at all but the kimber in a store. Really liked the sig and the Springfield. After doing some research it seems as if those two could have a lot of issues.

I wanted to see if that is a common issue or if it has been blown out of proportion.

Have you guys had issues or not had issues with those?

Rick

If you mean the 911 Springfield, I haven't had any issues with mine.
    Probably have 200-250 rounds thru it.
    I like it a lot.
    I took advantage of the XD Gear up and got 3 extra mags for free.
    check to see if it is still available before counting on it.
    Last edited by hpdrifter; 07-31-2020, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Yes sorry meant the Springfield 911. That one was my favorite out of it and the P938 but I am sure they are both great. My SIL has a kimber micro 9 and it was very nice as well.

Rick

Comment

Had one issue with the 938, with SIG branded hollow points that wouldn't feed. Other than that, no problems that couldn't be attributed to limp wristing or junk ammo. I carry mine everywhere I go.

Comment

I love my springfield 911. If you don't get the cheap one, the front sight, IMO, is the best on the sprinfield. Make sure you check that out before you make the final call. Essentially it is bright green with a tritium insert so it is super easy to get a sight picture day or night.

So far I've not had a single feeding issue with mine. My ammo of choice is Fiocchi hollowpoints. In an ammo comparison, it was one of the few that penetrated to FBI min levels.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2YKzpYm9hY"]Ammo Quest: Fiocchi Extrema .380 ACP test in Taurus TCP 738 and ClearBallistics gelatin - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
          X