Canadian Whitetail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Whitetail

Looking for recommendations for a Canadian outfitter for whitetail hunt in 2020 or 2021. Or a good booking agent. Thanks. Prolly more like 2021 as I am booked for two hunts next year already.

If you want to hunt alberta, I would suggest the following:

Alberta wilderness guide Service
    North Alberta Outfitters

they both consistently kill vary large deer, hunting logging roads in the north bush country.

I am sure others will have some recommendations on Saskatchewan outfitters, as I have no experience in that province.

Comment

North River Outfitters

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
        If you want to hunt alberta, I would suggest the following:

Alberta wilderness guide Service
        North Alberta Outfitters

they both consistently kill vary large deer, hunting logging roads in the north bush country.

I am sure others will have some recommendations on Saskatchewan outfitters, as I have no experience in that province.
        Have you hunted with either?

Comment

Originally posted by CraigDarder View Post
          North River Outfitters
          have you hunted with them?

Comment

High fence or low fence ?? They have both up there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went on a duck hunt in Alberta earlier this year with Great White Holdings. They kill some monsters up there every year. Might check them out.
              Attached Files

Comment

I've hunted with Homestead Outfitters. Bob Heyde 780-751-2252. Great guy in an area with some amazing bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
                  I went on a duck hunt in Alberta earlier this year with Great White Holdings. They kill some monsters up there every year. Might check them out.
                  This is who I've always wanted to hunt with.

Comment

Rob Nye Wilderness Adventures. Never been, but you can check him out on Bowsite.com

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                      Have you hunted with either?
                      Yes, I hunted with north Alberta outfitters. Was a great hunt, but we couldn’t close the deal. They went above and beyond to try and put me on a big deer. AWGS was my second choice, and my outfitter also spoke highly of them.

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
                        They kill animals for sure, and I am sure you had a great experience. I am just going to provide my point of view based on the research I did 4 years ago before taking my trip.

Those boys don’t have the best reputation up there. I spoke with them, and they talk a good game. But a lot of references came back shady, including locals opinions of them. The dad and his boy bend the laws to work in their favor to kill big animals, and have gotten busted for it a few times. Count me as someone that doesn’t want to be put in a law breaking position in a foreign country.

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                          They kill animals for sure, and I am sure you had a great experience. I am just going to provide my point of view based on the research I did 4 years ago before taking my trip.

Those boys don’t have the best reputation up there. I spoke with them, and they talk a good game. But a lot of references came back shady, including locals opinions of them. The dad and his boy bend the laws to work in their favor to kill big animals, and have gotten busted for it a few times. Count me as someone that doesn’t want to be put in a law breaking position in a foreign country.
                          I had read some really old reviews about them that said similar things. We had a good hunt and I didn’t see anything shady going on. Maybe things have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                            High fence or low fence ?? They have both up there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            #puropinchelowfence

Comment

southpaw outfitters

Comment

Working...
                              X