Trump running out of time. Thoughts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump running out of time. Thoughts???

Me and the wife were talking and she thinks the sail has already sailed. I still believe there's something that we don't know about. I pray every day that this is all going to work out or come out.

I bet there's plenty we don't know about and probably never will. If the patriot Americans stick together, which I believe we will, it will be 4 years of h*ll but we'll make it through. It'll work out in the end either way, God has a plan for everything.

Comment

Check out the current events forum. It'll make all your wildest dreams come true.

Comment

Yeah sadly its all over IMO. Just dragging his feet

Comment

I feel the same way as you and my wife thinks its already over. Maybe I'm just optimistic but I see pretty clearly the irregularities/fraud in the voting system/processes. And more specifically in the handful of states(Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada) and then in certain democratic ran cities within those states. I just don't see how at the very least these questions wont get brought before a higher court.

Comment

The clock is ticking no doubt. If the meat is on the bone it is time to start sharing undeniable facts as Rush put it. It does not even have to be the smoking gun facts, just items that cannot be debated or denied. If a nationwide, multi party, multi government agency, multi non-government groups all conspired to steal/pollute our election system there must be some undeniable events.......even if it is the 7 faulty votes in no-name Maine.

Comment

If communist China purchased Dominion Voting in early October for $400 million...would that be a game changer?

Comment

Yep watching the evening news, it sounds like trump is really dragging his feet, however I can’t and don’t believe what the msm is producing, hopefully the election system will be corrected, mathematics, and engineering, computer science experts are saying the evidence points out that the USA hasn’t had a clean election since 2002
                I guess 2020 is the straw that broke the system

Comment

It is over....for Biden. He will beg for clemency for him and his family. I say no mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    If communist China purchased Dominion Voting in early October for $400 million...would that be a game changer?
                    Asking for a friend

Comment

Hell no...Trump is just getting warmed up.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
                        Yep.

Buckle up! The fun is just beginning!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
                          I have always said he's two three steps ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            Check out the current events forum. It'll make all your wildest dreams come true.
                            lol

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                              Not really. Hell, they've bought everything else in the freakin country. Why not Dominion?

Comment

Working...
                              X