crawfish prices/size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crawfish prices/size?

How has already made a batch of crawfish? What is the going price for crawfish in your area?

Thanks

$6/pound cooked... $4 live. Still high, but they’re pretty good size for this early in the season.

Comment

Iv done a couple hundred pounds already, they're still running around $4-450/#

Comment

High/small

Comment

im in setx, we got them last weekend for 2.80 they were medium with a few larges thrown in. Its going to be a good year talked to my crawfish guy when we got them and he said prices last year at this time was 4.50. Ive saw them cheaper around town but i trust this guy will have them when i show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cullbuck View Post
            im in setx, we got them last weekend for 2.80 they were medium with a few larges thrown in. Its going to be a good year talked to my crawfish guy when we got them and he said prices last year at this time was 4.50. Ive saw them cheaper around town but i trust this guy will have them when i show up.
            that sounds like good news to me

Comment

A place in Bryan trying to sell them for 9.99 a lbs cooked.... Craziness

Comment

just paid $4/lb in Longview, Texas. Med/Small Size

Comment

HEB has been running high this year, but I've seen boiled for as low as $5/lb.

Comment

crawfish prices/size?

Ancelets over in Port Arthur had big mediums at $2.75 a few weeks back.

You can get at $3.50 pretty regular

If you head that way..... find Paul Ancelet and tell him Kevin Meadows says howdy

Last edited by K. Lane; 02-14-2020, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Went to Larry's in Groves yesterday and they were $5 per pound cooked, and I'd call them Medium sized.

Comment

In SWLA, Select size crawfish are being sold directly to the restaurants. Restaurant pricing is around $18 for 3 lbs. boiled. Field run with small to medium size are being sold to the consumer at $2.50 / per lb. live, $4-$5 / per lb. boiled.

Comment

Boyds in Texas City has them at 2.95 for premium. I just reserved 2 sacks for Sunday.

Comment

$2.29 a pound last week

Comment

SELA has then 2.25-2.50 live and 5 a pound boiled

Comment

Working...
                              X