Tested Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tested Positive

Went and looked at a lease this past weekend and it has a lot of cedar so I thought it caused my allergies to flair up. Called my Dr to get something for it and called me in something but also wanted me to go get tested just to be on the safe side. Well the test same back positive for Covid. Other than a runny nose and a lite cough from drainage I feel pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had it over the Christmas Holidays. Mine started the same way, I'd been cutting brush and just figured it was my allergies acting up. The wife finally insisted I go get tested, so I did, and it came back positive. It wasn't to hard on me, a couple days of fever and chills, and loss of appetite was about it. Back to normal now.

Hope it goes easy on you as well.

Comment

Hope all comes out well, daughter tested Positive right before Christmas, loss of senses, slight cough, fever, but thank God she got over it , hope the same for you.
      it sure worries me, since Pow Pow lost the fight along with his wife.. scary for sure

Comment

Get well soon. Did you loss taste and smell?

Comment

Get well soon sir, good luck and hope its not bad for ya. it's goin thru where I work like crazy right now, so far I've dodged the bullet. After being stuck in west Texas, Midland/Odessa, for so long i guess I've developed the immunity of a opossum!

Comment

Did the doctor prescribe any medication? If so, what.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post

One of my coworkers had a bad go with it.
              Dr. from St. Lukes sent him home with nothing to treat it. Said it wasn't bad enough, well he got way worse before it was over.

I'd figure out something to take and not just wing it like some of the docs out there want you to do.

Comment

Hope you feel better. So many people have the same “ allergy “ symptoms then no smell or taste. Get well soon

Comment

Prayers for a mild case and a speedy recovery.

Comment

Hope you get well soon!

Comment

If you get worse or have any comorbidities please look at the plasma transfusion..its a game changer and has really shown its effectiveness. Its more readily available also-

Comment

I tested positive the day after Christmas. First symptom was actually on Christmas Day. Small cough about every half hour or so. I woke up in the middle of the night and felt
                        Like I could not taste or smell. Took a bite of a snack cake and sure enough no taste or smell. Went and got tested and it came back positive for Covid-19 Dr. prescribed an antibiotic, Ivermecatin, steroid ( only to take if I had problems breathing), baby aspirin, and a cocktail of over the counter vitamins. It was a roller coaster for about 7 days but I pulled through fine. I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and over weight. Take your meds and you should be good in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                          Get well soon. Did you loss taste and smell?

Not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post

Only a steroid because he thought it was allergies due to my history.

Comment

I had it early Nov, Mom is just getting out of hospital today after 10 days of it, wife & kid recovering also..It wil make you feel very tired all of the time. Treat the fever & rest. Time is your friend. If you start having difficulty breathing, call 911 & go. Wish you a speedy recovery. Thank china.

Comment

Working...
                              X