Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet winner for today.

Did yall see this?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq9p1QzJ9wY"]'He shot my arm off!': 80-year-old store owner shoots would-be robber - YouTube[/ame]

He shot my arm off!

Comment

F around and find out LOL

Comment

I love it when thugs scream like little girls.

Comment

The old man had a heart attack after that but is expected to recover fully. The punks were caught.

Comment

I remember some saying about stupid games and stupid prizes that would applies here.

Comment

I don’t believe it. No blood and arm was functional.

After seeing as many humans shot with a shotgun as I have, this is not the reaction I’ve experienced. At that range I’ve rarely even seen a twitch and the blood was outstanding. I used to demil my rifles when I hit the ground in favor of a shotgun !

And I mean I’ve witnessed hundreds over my career span, enough to see consistency. I never even recall hearing a scream, just that hollow shocked look as the life passed from them !

Even with arm hits they did not get up nor survive. Sometimes with an extremity hit they would get one to the head but they were incapacitated anyway.

Something is fishy, bad hit, or funky load offering.
              Last edited by Voodoo; 08-03-2022, 03:26 PM.

Comment

California, had to use steel shot.

Comment

I hope they learn their lesson during the 4 days they will spend at the county jail.

Comment

Comment

No cojones, sissy screaming little punk, bring back public hanging for crimes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post

After seeing as many humans shot with a shotgun as I have, this is not the reaction I’ve experienced. At that range I’ve rarely even seen a twitch and the blood was outstanding. I used to demil my rifles when I hit the ground in favor of a shotgun !

And I mean I’ve witnessed hundreds over my career span, enough to see consistency. I never even recall hearing a scream, just that hollow shocked look as the life passed from them !

Even with arm hits they did not get up nor survive. Sometimes with an extremity hit they would get one to the head but they were incapacitated anyway.

Oh good Lord. Here he is folks, the know it all, conspiracy theorist. This must be a other inside side job from the government so they can push their gun agenda. SMDH! Can't anything happen without you having some sort of thoughts of a conspiracy?

Comment

Ever hear of adrenaline? I've heard of a young man that jumped over a 8 foot tall brick wall after getting shot in the arm and the leg. Adrenaline will make you do things like that.

I think the moral of the story is the bad guy got what was coming to him. No need to debate accuracy of the shoot or any other BS.

Comment

Or common sense would say he was hit by a couple of pellets (you can see some of the errant shot/schrapnel hit the counter in front of the shooter),knows nothing about shotguns and freaked the F out screaming like a teen girl scared to death he was going to die. "He shot my arm off" probably comes from panic and lack of education on how shotguns work. Its obvious his arm is still there. Lack of blood explained by long sleeve shirt and he was in the car in less than 5 seconds if you listen to when he first started screaming about having his arm shot off in the initial scene and pair it with the vehicle scene....

Comment

Interesting. What is your preferred load/shot size for people hunting?

I imagine he had no idea what loads he had, or needed, but I don’t have fb and can’t see the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X