Prayers Please🙏

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Please🙏

This is gonna be a prayer request for two! My son Dillon had to go to the minor emergency room Sat evening with covid symptoms. It hit him like a ton of bricks. He showed his steer and pig at a progress show Friday night and was fine and by Saturday afternoon he was sick. He text me from the barn and said dad something is wrong, im weak and I have trouble catching my breath. Mom took him to the minor emergency and he tested positive for covid. They did an xray and he had pneumonia setting in already. The doc there wanted to admit him for 3 days and do some trial medicine that is experimental and not fda approved so we opted out. We brought him home with prescriptions and he went to his doctor today. He does have pneumonia in all 4 lobes but it isnt bad yet. They prescribed more medicine and some inhalers. Please lift him up in your prayers for a full recovery and that mom and dad dont get this crap too.

Second request is for my 1 month old niece that was diagnosed with covid last night. Her 6 yr old brother had it last week from school and now she has it. Her name is Presleigh. I know the power of prayer and you guys and gals never disappoint! Please don't turn this into a vaccinated vs unvaccinated thread. Im just asking my fellow tbh members to lift us up in prayer right now. God bless you all.
    Last edited by hogslayer78; 08-23-2021, 05:15 PM.

prayers sent for speedy recovery

Comment

Prayers up for healing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Praying for them! Please let me know if yall need anything I'll be on my way!

Comment

Many prayers sent from this household, there are so many folks on our prayer list it is scary.. but all will be ok and GODS hands never fail��

Comment

Prayers up!!

Comment

Done

Comment

Prayers for healing and comfort for Dillon, Presleigh and their family.

Comment

Prayers up for a full recovery for both younguns. Keep us posted.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Yessir, I will be praying! God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers to everyone

Comment

Prayers sent for a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

Prayers for your son and niece

Comment

Working...
                              X