Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

2017-2018 season has come and gone. Some were fruitful some were not. As the new season approaches we take all we learned the year before and put it to action this season. I ask that we all be safe , and that we all be courteous to each other. May the deer gods bless you with a full freezer and a wall hanger. Good luck ladys and gents. Let the season begin.

Sorry it took so long to post. Was driving back from florida yesterday.

Comment

Looking forward to it! This will be my son's first season bowhunting.

Comment

Awesome!! Ready for the seaon...and counting lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yay! It's here! Thanks Justin for taking the time to start the new thread. Great opening too!

May everybody have a great season. And remember, it's not the size of the animal that makes it a trophy, but the memories made in taking it. Long live your memories!

Comment

Thanks!!

I am always ready

God bless!!!

Comment

Did I miss the gtg..
              Anyways went out for a 4hr hike it was nice to get off the lake and into the woods..

Comment

Permits are open for 2018-2019.

Comment

Good luck to everyone and have a great season.

Comment

Good luck to all! I’m gonna miss the first half of season due to school, but once I’m done in November I’ll be hitting the woods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully it’s another good year out there I would love to top last year

Comment

I didn't get the Grapevine draw, so Lake Whitney will be my home for a while.

Comment

This will be my first year at Whitney for deer and duck. It will be my daughter's first year to hunt. We will split our time between here and LBJ. Duck with my son and Deer with my daughter (I have to split them up so they don't shoot each other!) I look forward to and hope for a safe and rewarding season for all.

Comment

Way to start it off Justin! I hope to see some of you guys out there this year. First and foremost is be safe and have fun!

Comment

This will be my first year to deer hunt Aquilla. I cant wait to share some good stories with yall (hopefully)!

Comment

Working...
                              X