New Lens - First pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Lens - First pics

Finally got a lens that I can reach out and grab some better pictures of wildlife with. Its fun living in an area where there are deer all over the place. Went driving around last night in one of the areas they just started breaking ground on for new development and got a few decent shots. I love to hunt and I always will, but I have found a great enjoyment from capturing pictures of these animals as well.
    Attached Files

What lens?

Comment

man, some awesome shots...

Got to give up what equipment and lens your using please.

Comment

amazing clarity and I'm a complete rookie - great pics. Would like to know which lens too.

Comment

Great shots! Looks like you got it figured out! Post complete setup please!

Comment

Thank y’all! Technically the lens is not mine but my buddy is letting me borrow it long term. He never uses it so he said I can use it as long as I need it. Setup is as follows.
            Lens - Canon 70-200 2.8 IS II with 1.4 extender.
            Body - Sony A7III. I had a Nikon D80 for a long time and finally upgraded. The camera is awesome. I bought a Sigma MC-11 to fit the Canon lens to the Sony. I’m really loving the setup.

Comment

The 70200 2.8 II is a beast! Will work great as a boat anchor or self defense mechanism if you ever get in a jam! haha.

Great shots!

Comment

Thats a must have lens! Nice pixels!

Comment

Great pictures. There are few things better taken on a camera than a well captured wildlife photo
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Catcher20 View Post
                    Great pictures. There are few things better taken on a camera than a well captured wildlife photo
                    These are some great shots as well. Some impressive animals for sure!

Comment

Really great pics! I have that lens and love it as well!

Comment

Working...
                      X