4R Ranch (Possum Kingdom)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4R Ranch (Possum Kingdom)

Our company bought a stag hunt on this ranch at a charity event Friday night with no knowledge of the ranch or the quality of animals available. It was about supporting the cause, but I'm now wondering if anyone has hunted this place. Best I can gather, it's not a commercial hunting operation and is a ranch owned by a friend of the charity. Any input or pictures would be greatly appreciated as we prepare to send my dad on a hunt he's wanted for some time.

Thank you in advance.

Jacob

I guess no one had ever been... did your dad get to go and was it any good?

Comment

After an almost two year delay due to numerous health problems and the tragic passing of our contact at the ranch, this happened last night. The stag exceeded our wildest expectations and held much more meaning due to the circumstances surrounding the hunt. This stag is dedicated to Brian Griggs who passed away a couple months ago far too early. The 4R is unreal. Unfortunately, it is family only with no commercial hunting. Thank you to all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice stag

Comment

very nice Stag!!!

Comment

ridiculous place with awesome people. last I knew, that ranch is owned (or at least partly) by Fletcher Cox (de with Philadelphia eagles)

Comment

very nice

Comment

Nice! Super jealous

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                  ridiculous place with awesome people. last I knew, that ranch is owned (or at least partly) by Fletcher Cox (de with Philadelphia eagles)
                  Yessir. Formly known as 4R, Fletcher Cox now owns Shady Trell. My distract manager at work is pretty close with him and is a guide out there. Been pushing on him to take me out there lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome stag! I did some predator control work for the 4R about a year ago, it’s a neat place! This is the first I’ve heard about Brian’s passing. Rest In Peace.

Comment

wow nice

Comment

Working...
                      X