Rancho Alto Bonito 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rancho Alto Bonito 2015

A place to come see whats going at the Rancho Alto Bonito for 2015.
    Attached Files

Went over the weekend with Mexico to pull the guns out. The weather was amazing and the plant life was blooming everywhere. Puddles of water left over from the previous weeks rain. It is going to be an amazing year. Also, want to welcome Farmdog to the RAB, his vast Mexico knowledge will be a plus for our hunters.

Comment

Farmdog's First visit

Farmdog's first visit to RAB, talking with Mexico about New school vs Old School ways....
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Cajunredneck; 02-11-2015, 11:07 AM. Reason: forgot pic

Comment

Originally posted by Cajunredneck View Post
        Farmdog's first visit to RAB, talking with Mexico about New school vs Old School ways....
        Interesting conversation! ...should be an exciting year in old Mexico...

Comment

Old Scool vs New School, doing it Mexico style

Mexico and Farmdog deep into discussion over how its done.
          Last edited by Cajunredneck; 02-11-2015, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Shane handled my bs like a champ. I remember Ronaldo Micthaldo making fun of "highrackers" at the whitewing hunt. I bet he cant remember the conversation but I do. If your on a lowbrush 5k acre plus ranch by yourself i just dont seem the harm slinging arrows at a few jackrabbits I watched a college age friend dry fire my magical 270 at one of the most majestic Mex whitetail Ive ever seen out of a highrack. I was down below driving and my Mex cowboy was guiding on top. The cowboy climbed down and looked at me like he wanted to lb cry. I asked him "que paso?"..his reply was the first time i learned the phrase..."Que Lástima" I will never forget that day. My rifle had a supposed 2lb trigger but was known to shoot quick. I had warned the kid so many times he wisely chose to leave the chamber empty for the sake of safety. I think i told this story to Shane along with a few others

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
              Shane handled my bs like a champ. I remember Ronaldo Micthaldo making fun of "highrackers" at the whitewing hunt. I bet he cant remember the conversation but I do. If your on a lowbrush 5k acre plus ranch by yourself i just dont seem the harm slinging arrows at a few jackrabbits I watched a college age friend dry fire my magical 270 at one of the most majestic Mex whitetail Ive ever seen out of a highrack. I was down below driving and my Mex cowboy was guiding on top. The cowboy climbed down and looked at me like he wanted to lb cry. I asked him "que paso?"..his reply was the first time i learned the phrase..."Que Lástima" I will never forget that day. My rifle had a supposed 2lb trigger but was known to shoot quick. I had warned the kid so many times he wisely chose to leave the chamber empty for the sake of safety. I think i told this story to Shane along with a few others
              Farmdog bs?? No way!

Comment

270 kicked liked a mule! Great story!

Comment

Classic Queso Grande at the 1:50 mark.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z6zACHmo1Q&list=PL04F5005B9A33AE99&index= 5"]Run for The Border III - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Now we're talking Legdog, great video share, when you coming down, your invited!

Comment

Post more! Hilarious watching gimpy waddle down the sendero!

Comment

Sweet Rack fashion statement

Click image for larger version

Name:	mark rack.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	24363368

Back in the 80's on Mr. Garcias ranch along the Rio Salado and close to Guerrero Viejo. We hunted this ranch for maybe 15 - 20 years? I don't know how many exactly but this was at least 30 years ago. It was a sad day when Mr. Garcia (next to Farmdog) passed.

Name:	Mr Garcia Mexico.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	24363369

11 years ago with Roland Smith Gang

Name:	Run foir the border 2004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	24363370

Comment

You boys had some good times! That high rack is sweet!

Comment

Ronnie Mitchell gave Farmdog the name Snoopy.

If I'm not mistaken, this was the hat that spawned the name.

Name:	wooly farmdog.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	24363375

I think I called this one "An *** In camp"

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	24363377
                            Last edited by Legdog; 02-11-2015, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Bring that Jeep High Rack

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                              Sweet Rack fashion statement

[ATTACH]693007[/ATTACH]

Back in the 80's on Mr. Garcias ranch along the Rio Salado and close to Guerrero Viejo. We hunted this ranch for maybe 15 - 20 years? I don't know how many exactly but this was at least 30 years ago. It was a sad day when Mr. Garcia (next to Farmdog) passed.

[ATTACH]693008[/ATTACH]

11 years ago with Roland Smith Gang

[ATTACH]693009[/ATTACH]
                              Bring that Jeep High Rack!

Comment

Working...
                              X