Spot Hogg Fast Eddie Lens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot Hogg Fast Eddie Lens?

Im about to start shooting a Fast Eddie and would like to put a 4x lens on it. Anybody using one? If so, what are you using? I haven't had too much luck figuring out what I need and what all I need (some lenses say housing is not included, etc.). Are there any "all in 1 box" lens kits that will work? thanks.

Nobody shooting a lens on their Fast Eddie?

Comment

Ill try 1 more time. From what I can tell maybe a Spot Hogg Hog-it lensk and either a Lens adapter shade or Spot Hogg Bullet Proof Lens Kit. Would either of these combos work?

Comment

I would just call or e-mail them. They have been very responsive to my questions and are willing to chat.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
          Im about to start shooting a Fast Eddie and would like to put a 4x lens on it. Anybody using one? If so, what are you using? I haven't had too much luck figuring out what I need and what all I need (some lenses say housing is not included, etc.). Are there any "all in 1 box" lens kits that will work? thanks.

Just curious, have you ever shot with a 4x before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
            Just curious, have you ever shot with a 4x before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Yes, I have a 4x on my HHA currently. I had to add a clarifier but once I did it has been smooth sailing and much better shooting.

Comment

Working...
            X