When is it ok..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is it ok..

To hit a guy in the head with his own helmet?

Could it be an appropriate a direct response to ..say something like this?

Ftr.. i think they are both complacent..and healthy penalities for both.. but twitter sure has been funny this morning.

That's the first time I've seen a player actually use the helmet as a weapon, with full intent to cause injury..

Garrett should be indefinitely suspended and fined in the HIGH six figures.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm curious if hitting a guy in the head with a helmet is part of the aggie code of honor?

Comment

IF he grabbed his junk then a reaction should be expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Garrett should be out for the year.

Comment

Great role model. Should be suspended the rest of the year with no pay. Animals should be caged. You do this off the field and you’re in jail for assault.

Comment

I just went back and watched it - that was quite the melee. Mason’s noggin has taken some abuse this year! I doubt Garret will play again this season

Comment

Headline:

Black defensive player attacks white QB with weapon.

That man should never stop on a NFL field again.

Comment

You throw a hat in Football and you lose tons of money and YOUR Career....IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Garrett should be out for the year.
                    Or More. That's just crazy

Comment

Lots of opinions on this. Some are being over dramatic and others are protecting their player/team. I think he lost his cool and will be suspended accordingly. Sports radio has been very dramatic this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                        You throw a hat in Football and you lose tons of money and YOUR Career....IMHO
                        Sports much?

Comment

Full video has a lot more to it...like a late hit.. qb tearing at garrets helmet.. garret ripping qbs off..qb goin for a nut shot/grab..garret goin over the intermediary for the head shot... some opponent punches and kicks to the head..qb acting all victim like ..

Garretts done for year... but there should be some time off for the initial **** by the qb too.
                          And the kicking to the head of a downed oppenent by whoever that idiot was... cant even do that in mma sir

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                            Lots of opinions on this. Some are being over dramatic and others are protecting their player/team. I think he lost his cool and will be suspended accordingly. Sports radio has been very dramatic this morning.
                            Did you see the replay? Lucky it was not the crown of the helmet. Garrett has had a number of very iffy plays since joining the NFL. A lot of plays that could have been called late hits were not. This will put a lot of eyeballs on him. And, give him a reputation that will be hard to get rid of. Albert Haynesworth for $1,000 Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              I'm curious if hitting a guy in the head with a helmet is part of the aggie code of honor?
                              Cant find it there...it *might* fall under the schools of science rules of "every action has an opposite .." though..

Comment

Working...
                              X