looking for beginners hunt for the wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for beginners hunt for the wife

looking for a place to take my wife who is getting started in archery and is ready for her first hunt. I am looking for a place to take her to hunt mainly does of any kind and maybe a pig or two that wont break the bank. If anyone knows of anything any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Give Pops a call at the Double L. Check out his website www.Doublelranch.net

Comment

Give Reggie Loeffler a call at Panther Creek Ranch, he is one of TBH's sponsors. Plenty of wt does, cull bucks, and axis.

Comment

I have hunted at the Langley Ranch in Centerville, TX. It was awesome, and Randy and Joe did a great job getting my group on some pigs. I was the only one who didn't shoot one out of six of us, but it wasn't because I didn't have an opportunity to, I was filming the other guys shooting theirs. I did sit in a deerblind one evening waiting for varmints/etc, but never got a shot. Not sure what the deer hunting is like there, but you could check it out. They've got a nice bunkhouse too. And it's all inexpensive.

Here's a link to their site: http://www.texaswildhoghunting.com/

Or you can PM screen name "Randy" and I'm sure he can point you in the right direction.

Comment

where do you live

Comment

Call skylar at the diamond c he has special rates for lady hunts..they are a site sponsor
            www.texasbowhunt.com or pm him IDAHO_BOWMEN

Comment

thanks for the info guys.....SWilson I now live just north east of Austin.

Comment

I am a beginner too; my husband booked me a hunt at the Diamond C. Also, I've joined a hunting club for ladies called the DIVA (Women Outdoors Worldwide); they offer clinics on hunting with gun, bow, fishing, crossbow, etc. for all levels of experience. If your wife would like more information, have her contact me and I'll give her the information. Hope this helps!

Comment

Ditto Birddogss, give skyler at Diamond C a call, you and your wife will have a great time. more pigs than you can count and great guys to hunt with.

Comment

Ill have to check this one out

Comment

Diamond C 2 thumbs up. Skylar is a stand up guy and will get you on some game.

Comment

Coyote Creek Ranch. He books couples all the time. Great guy, good place to hunt. You can hunt them any way you want. Donnie will make sure it's YOUR hunt. I don't think you would be disappointed.

Comment

Try db hunting ranch in oatmeal. Tons and tons of pigs.every sit we saw around 3 to 5 groups of 20/30 at a time. He also has exotics at reasonable prices. And if you can get away during the week you can get in quicker. Accommodations are not 1 st class but it is a roof over your head.

Comment

Check out Tacubaya Ranch. I think they have inexpensive doe hunts.

Comment

Working...
                            X