TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   Around the Campfire (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Long shot express needed (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=739759)

12ring 08-13-2019 01:47 PM

Long shot express needed
 
Buying a trailer off a TBH'er in Georgetown. I live in Grayson CO.

Anyone need to haul anything from Austin area to N DFW area ?

I have a trailer you can borrow, lol. (long as its dropped off here). :)

If not...….. anyone need an express from N TX to Georgetown ?

I'll be going in a couple weeks. Can haul a little S, a lot back N. ;)b

Thanks, D.

12ring 08-13-2019 10:09 PM

Sweetening the pot..
 
Or......
I could put someone up on Lake Texoma for the weekend (in my 5th wheel thats listed on here). 2 nights and a guided beer drinking, er.... uh.... fishing trip in my 24' toon. Couple buddies, wife and cpl kids, or solo. Camper sleeps 4 comfy and 6 friendly.

Tryn to be creative here.

I want that trailer but hate going S.
And.... if ya get here by fri night.... 2 tickets to see Sundance Head at Ole Reds in Tishomingo! (That's all-right, I never heard of him neither-won em on the radio).

Tish is less than 45 min from where the camper will be. :)

Think it over......

asttbe 08-13-2019 10:37 PM

I might be able to make it happen. Going from San Antonio area to OKC tomorrow. We are leaving early though

12ring 08-13-2019 11:56 PM

Too late notice, lol.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by asttbe (Post 14302535)
I might be able to make it happen. Going from San Antonio area to OKC tomorrow. We are leaving early though

Can you wait and go Wed ? ;)

Thanks for the offer. I ain't even paid for it yet. Gotta get the $$$ down there first.

D.

12ring 08-14-2019 01:04 AM

Dang, it is Wed.

Maybe Thursday?

asttbe 08-14-2019 02:09 PM

I waited until Wednesday [emoji16]

parkchief100 08-14-2019 02:28 PM

How long is the trailer? I need to pickup a tower for a pop up stand. It is in Cedar Creek, Tx a little further south. I might be able to swing it sometime next week.

12ring 08-14-2019 11:25 PM

20'
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by parkchief100 (Post 14303639)
How long is the trailer? I need to pickup a tower for a pop up stand. It is in Cedar Creek, Tx a little further south. I might be able to swing it sometime next week.


20' tandem axle utility trailer.

PM on the way.

parkchief100 08-15-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12ring (Post 14304820)
20' tandem axle utility trailer.

PM on the way.

No pm received

12ring 08-15-2019 06:26 PM

trying again...........
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by parkchief100 (Post 14305368)
No pm received

Be on the look out for another pm...….. (says it sent).


Don't show the last one went through on my end, either.

Thank you, Sir.


D.

12ring 08-25-2019 11:20 AM

Thanks Parkchief100 (Tony) !!!

Awesome thing you did. Saved me 8 hrs on the road plus went above and beyond what you had to.

Top notch in my book. We ain't that far apart. If I can ever repay the favor, just ask!
(I can have a trky and hog hunt waiting for ya next spring).

parkchief100 08-26-2019 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12ring (Post 14326194)
Thanks Parkchief100 (Tony) !!!

Awesome thing you did. Saved me 8 hrs on the road plus went above and beyond what you had to.

Top notch in my book. We ain't that far apart. If I can ever repay the favor, just ask!
(I can have a trky and hog hunt waiting for ya next spring).

Sure nice to meet you! Glad it all worked out and here’s to a great upcoming season.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com