Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has run Hankook M/T on a diesel pickup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What were your thoughts? Found a source for some cheap enough for me to consider, normally I run the expensive stuff.

I don't care about your nittos!

I know a lot of Ranch hands that run only Hankook in their trucks. They all swear by them. This is in mesquite and red dirt country, so they’ll need good tires.

Comment

I ran the dynapro a/t. 2 sets up to about 75k miles per set. Good tires. My only complaint is soft sidewalls.

Comment

I just put a set on mine in early August. So far so good....2001 7.3 crew 4x4

The reviews were great in my research so I decided to save some money over Coopers

Comment

I ran the M/t tires on my last truck 3/4 ton dodge. I really liked them they held up very well. they don't clean out that great in black gumbo but nothing really does

Comment

I ran a couple sets, they were equal to Nitto MT's IMO but not as good as the Cooper STT Pro as far as tread life.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
              I ran the dynapro a/t. 2 sets up to about 75k miles per set. Good tires. My only complaint is soft sidewalls.
              Same, they were good tires.

Comment

Thanks guys, normally I’m a toyo guy but found some hankook MT for $1000 so I think I’ll try them out!

Comment

Working...
                X