Would anyone like a kitten?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would anyone like a kitten?

I have a good friend that has rescued six kittens that need new homes. She has already gone to the expense of getting them neutered, given dewormer, flea medicine, and shots. They are currently being raised around other cats and dogs so they will be well socialized. Litter box trained. There are five males and one female. She would like them to go in pairs (so they will have another to play with), be indoors, and make a $50 donation to the Humane Society- she does a lot of volunteer work for them. If anyone is interested along the Hwy 21 corridor between Crocket and Bryan we can deliver 10/23- we will be going to the A&M game so going that way. Let me know if interested and will put you in touch with her.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_11381.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	25263180

...so many cats... so few good recipes...

Comment

My friend has a python that would probably like a kitten or two.....

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        I busted out laughing.

Op - good luck with kittens.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          I love cats! I just can’t eat a whole one!

Comment

Looks like the feral kittens I have been catching on my back porch. They have all been re-homed. The animal shelter hates me.

Comment

You guys aren't helping.

Comment

Aw! No fair this is where I come to get away from kitten pictures and cat memes!

Comment

Coyote bait!

Comment

I know some of you manly men would like a kitten but don't want to admit it publicly...you can PM me and I will keep it our little secret.

Comment

I'd actually take one for a Barn Cat but you are on the other side of the planet.

Comment

If I was still runnin trotlines instead of hunting I’d take them all.

Comment

Cat fact of the day: Cats, interestingly enough, taste like chicken!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                            I know some of you manly men would like a kitten but don't want to admit it publicly...you can PM me and I will keep it our little secret.

Comment

I may have to take you up on this. Seems like every time I ask my wife for a little kitten, she has a headache.

Comment

Working...
                              X