X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer in Missoula MT ??

Here now. Someone said this place had the best brewed beer

Where? And which kind?

Big Sky Brewing Co 5417 Trumpeter Way, Missoula, MT 59808. Trout Slayer is my favorite. Wish you lived closer, I'd buy all the beer you wanted if you could bring me several cases of Trout Slayer.

Here's the link https://bigskybrew.com/

Comment

I like Big Sky, but Bitterroot Brewing in Hamilton about 40 miles south of you on 93 is my favorite in the area. I’ve got a cooler full of them from last week right now lol

Comment

We're in Salmon now until Monday. I picked up some Moose Drool, Space Goat, and I think it was Big Sky IPA.

Any good beers in Salmon? Or what's the name of the beer you like from Bitterroot Brewing? Maybe I can find some here in Salmon.

Any great place to eat here?

Comment

I know it’s a stretch but if you make it south… Bandit brewery has a delicious Jalapeño beer…

308 E Tanner Ave
          Darby, MT 59829
          United States

Big Sky IPA was the most common everywhere we went!

Comment

Kettle house was another good one!
            Attached Files

Comment

I have never found good food in Salmon, Ill be there Friday. Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post
                I know it’s a stretch but if you make it south… Bandit brewery has a delicious Jalapeño beer…

308 E Tanner Ave
                Darby, MT 59829
                United States

Big Sky IPA was the most common everywhere we went!

I like the jalapeño at Bandit too.

Others have pretty much covered it. If you have time, Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville is good and make reservations to eat at Mission Bistro.

Comment

RR1, is there still an Elmer Keith museum in Salmon, Idaho ?

Comment

Glacier Ale is a Altbier style beer brewed by Red Lodge Ales in Red Lodge, MT. Score: 82 with 53 ratings and reviews. Last update: 02-04-2023.

This one is from Red Lodge, they may have it in Missoula. It was my second favorite local beer when I was up there a few years ago. My favorite was from a micro brewery in Glasgow.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      We're in Salmon now until Monday. I picked up some Moose Drool, Space Goat, and I think it was Big Sky IPA.

Any good beers in Salmon? Or what's the name of the beer you like from Bitterroot Brewing? Maybe I can find some here in Salmon.

Any great place to eat here?
                      I like Moose Drool and Space Goat both from Big Sky. Bitterroot IPA and Single Hop are two I really enjoy from Bitterroot that are available in a can. You can easily find both in Salmon at either gas station. The Red Dog Diner has great country style breakfast for a very reasonable price as well.

Comment

Cold smoke scotch ale. Drank the crap out
                        If it when I worked in North Dakota.

Comment

Moose Drool was mine back in the day.

Comment

Had Highlander Ditch Parrot the other day and enjoyed it.
                            Last edited by JRL; 07-24-2021, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Best beet I've ever had.. bought it in Kalispell, but sure they have it in Missoula.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X