I'm a beginner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a beginner.

I'm new to all of this video stuff. I bought a Canon GL2 and a Bogan/Manfrotto set up. I'm stock piling video of the deer on my place and want to load it to my computer and edit it. I'm slowly stumbling through the Canon manual. It's pretty straight forward. But my question is what is the easiest program to use to edit my stuff. I'm looking for the easiest one to learn. I haven't tried any yet. Any suggestions on the best editting software for a beginner like me? Thanks

If you have windows XP there is a Windows Movie Maker built in that is very easy to use. Gives you all the basics to create your own movies. Walks you right thru it. Be sure to post some of your work for all to see. Good Luck.

Comment

Tx_hombre is right It is pretty easy. There should also be a feature on the program that as you are watching the video you can "grab" a picture and print it out. This is what we have been doing on our lease. We put the pictures up on a board for easy recognition of that particular buck. Oh and welcome to the site !

Comment

Working...
      X