Oklahoma Doe (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oklahoma Doe (Video)

I went up to Oklahoma to hunt with a long time friend this weekend. I had several does come in the first morning but never had one turned where I felt good about the shot. That afternoon I whacked a nice one. I was using my anniversary collector bow. At the shot it looked like I didn't get any penetration but when I dressed her it had passed thru both lungs.

Nice music, I listen to Steve's CD all the time. That is one of those love songs of his. As in kissing your wife good bye I am going hunting love songs!
    That doe seemed pretty big. I figured your arrow would blow right through her.
    Chris Kiefner

Comment

Congrats Buff. that video is great too with Steve's music.

Bisch

Comment

Nice Doe!

Comment

Nice once again Marty.

Has anyone got more videos than Marty this year?

Comment

Congrats Buff! Cool video and song. I'll have to look up Steve Shedd.

Comment

great video Buff! Bucks are running like crazy down on the ranch! Headin out in a few mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Threat View Post
                great video Buff! Bucks are running like crazy down on the ranch! Headin out in a few mins.
                Good luck

Comment

good job my future adoptive dad!!

Comment

Dude, as soon as I heard the music, I'm like, "is that Steve"? The guy ROCKS!

Buff, it is awesome how you can share your videos with us and others. I've learned so much through watching them. Keep rollin them out bro.

Comment

what lb draw?

what arrow?

what broadhead?

I've never seen you shoot something that didn't zip right through. Bet you dead centered a rib going in.

Comment

55# PGA
                        500 grain arrow
                        big GK head
                        you can see in the slow mo that the arrow did some thing goofy after it hit the deer. She was cut up some thing awful on the inside

Comment

Nice shot Buff!

Comment

Your shot placement is alway on the money.

4x4, dip of snuff, stick n' string..................real hunting videos!

The outdoor channel needs a host and a show that's gonna teach people how to act when they take an animal.

Comment

Buff,
                              I finally got a chance to see (and hear) this video. It is great as usual. I am pleased that you were able to use one of my songs. Feel free to use them any time.
                              I agree with the comments above about you being a class act and that is something we all need to see more of on bowhunting videos. Keep 'em coming. I always look forward to the next one.

Comment

Working...
                              X