Banana Bend TBOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Bend TBOT

Who is going? I'll be there. It will be my first shoot this entire year. I usually try and make the Bastrop shoots to hang out with the Austin crowd for a couple hours, but they just didn't fall on the calendar right this year for me.

I know Ben will be there, John is iffy, and Mark will be Bass fishing in Panama... but who else????

I won't be able to make it. I am planning on the LSBA state shoot in Bryan on Sunday though.

Hope y'all have a good turnout.

Bisch

Comment

I plan to be there and will be shooting my self bow.

Comment

I will be there, weather permitting. Looking good now.

Comment

Tod and I will be there along with Collin and Kacie.

Comment

Hoping the weather holds... looks like it should.

Comment

Y'all have a blast I will be headed for Hawkeye next week. That's close to Buffalo NY. Widdler shoot that stick good . Ben will be watching. Arvin

Comment

We had a blast!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a great time

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
                    We had a blast!!!!!!

Same here. I enjoyed shooting with you and Kacie. Ya'll did awesome for your first shoot.

Turned out I had the best shoot ever so far. My goal starting out 2 years ago at 3D shoots was to average a 5. This year I had hoped to average an 8. Well, since I have only made one shoot, this was my one chance. I shot a 236, just 4 points short... but honestly, I was very happy with it.

Maybe I will be able to make more next year...

Comment

We both tied with 144! I was happy with it. It was the best time we have had shooting! I have to give a big shout out to caughtandhobbled!!!
                      He has helped us more than anyone could imagine!!!!

Comment

I tied you swamp. I shot better than usual as well. Were you the guy with the black widow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
                          I tied you swamp. I shot better than usual as well. Were you the guy with the black widow?

Yes sir, that was me. Where you shooting behind us with the two young men?

Comment

Yes, i asked you about your bow. Nice to meet you sir

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
                              We both tied with 144! I was happy with it. It was the best time we have had shooting! I have to give a big shout out to caughtandhobbled!!!
                              He has helped us more than anyone could imagine!!!!

I never regret my decision to take Ben up his offer for me to come over and shoot with him. I shake my head when I see people not taking him up on his offer to help because it truly is thier loss. He is a great guy, teacher, and ambassador for trad. I am blessed to be able to call him a friend.

Chunky (another great among many on here) is pulling together a get together at the end of September. Check the thread and I hope yall can make it.

Comment

Working...
                              X