Traditional FCS 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FCS 21

Mount a quarter on the face of your target. Adults will shoot from 13yds, kids from 9 yds. The winner will be whoever hits closest to the edge of the quarter. Hitting the quarter will be disqualifying.
    Attached Files

I'll start. Plenty of room: 2" left.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

Still plenty of room - 1 3/4".
      Attached Files

Comment

Cool shot concept, Phillip. Tricky to aim just off of an edge.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
          Cool shot concept, Phillip. Tricky to aim just off of an edge.
          I agree!

I will definitely try this. I will just aim for the quarter. It's the best way of ensuring I don't hit it.

BTW, Personally speaking, I really like the challenges that don't require printing pictures. Actually, I think a lot of folks don't like picture printing because of ink cost or perhaps their printer has been thrown through a window

Comment

2 1/8". Was unhappy with the left hit.

Like I said... I was aiming for it. It took the 4th shot to hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              I agree!

I will definitely try this. I will just aim for the quarter. It's the best way of ensuring I don't hit it.

BTW, Personally speaking, I really like the challenges that don't require printing pictures. Actually, I think a lot of folks don't like picture printing because of ink cost or perhaps their printer has been thrown through a window
              Nobody else on TBH knows what you were referring to...................

BUT ME!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

After I measured my I shot I tried a few more shots. This was my 4th shot. After the shot I couldn't find the quarter. I finally used my knife blade and found the quarter buried in the target. I finally fished it out with a pair of needle nosed pliers.

P.S. What's the story of the printer and the window.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                  After I measured my I shot I tried a few more shots. This was my 4th shot. After the shot I couldn't find the quarter. I finally used my knife blade and found the quarter buried in the target. I finally fished it out with a pair of needle nosed pliers.

P.S. What's the story of the printer and the window.
                  Funny how it took us both 4 shots. I taped mine to a well worn face. Luckily it sort of spun and I could dig it out with my fingers.

Comment

Last night, my printer wigged out. I called my buddy SwampRabbit to see if there was an easy fix. Of course, it took over half an hr to finally get things right. I might have mentioned several times that I was about to throw the darn thing through the window!

Thanks again, Scott!

Bisch

Comment

You are welcome my friend.

Comment

We need more shooters. I know there are some good shooters out there.

Comment

I'll come up with something and post it tomorrow.

Comment

Traditional FCS 21

I know it's already Phillips win but figured I would shoot it anyways. I'm dq'd anyways I hit the top but I was aiming at the quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That was a good shot Destry, be sure to shoot the new challenge.

Comment

Working...
                              X