2nd Tuesday voting today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Tuesday voting today.

Already seeing reports of a polling location running out of GOP ballots at 9:30am this morning. Took an hour to get more ballots. Some people said they had to leave and didn't vote. Sounds like turnout is extremely high.

this is all good news for the republican ticket. For the last 6 years the R's have gotten huge turn outs but if they continue shafting the people voting them in it'd be interesting to see what happens going forward.

Comment

and how in the heck do they keep running out of ballots? have they not been seeing whats happening in this election cycle? .gov isn't good for anything but taking more and more of our liberties. Scmucks.
      Last edited by BuckRage; 03-15-2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
        and how in the heck do they keep running out of ballots? have they not been seeing whats happening in this election cycle? .gov isn't good for anything but taking more and more of our liberties. Scmucks.
        Voting is handled state by state. I agree, how could they not anticipate turnout, but your blame is misplaced.

Comment

just because its not federal does not mean its not .gov. Some of those states aren't run by state officials though but most are....gov. As far as I'm aware only Caucuses are privately run and those are few compared to state run elections.
          Last edited by BuckRage; 03-15-2016, 12:14 PM.

Comment

My crystal ball is screaming "hanging chad"

Comment

...you know, just an ideer here, but..... if they used electronic machines, they wouldn't need dang paper ballots!! I'm just sayin'... I mean come on folks, we need to get into the 21st. century!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                ...you know, just an ideer here, but..... if they used electronic machines, they wouldn't need dang paper ballots!! I'm just sayin'... I mean come on folks, we need to get into the 21st. century!
                Every one can't be as technologically advanced as us Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Every one can't be as technologically advanced as us Texans.
                  Yea, maybe you're right... There's more to this whole "Low Information Voter" than meets the eye at first, I guess...

Comment

Rubio says there's going to be a lot of people with egg on their face tonight when he wins Florida. I guess I will be egg faced along with everyone else.

Comment

What's up with Ohio? You have to vote for your candidate twice? Once for local delegates and once for state delegates.

It sounds like people are getting confused and complaining about this.
                      Last edited by Kurdawg; 03-15-2016, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Slow day on the political forum..especially on such a big day. You guys on spring break?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Slow day on the political forum..especially on such a big day. You guys on spring break?
                            Everybody is holding their breath.

Comment

its going to be interesting. I think today may be either very telling or more mixed news (I think mixed with fairly evenly spread delegates being awarded to the top candidates). If today does not come out big for one candidate the next one is going to be the nail in the coffin because they are winner take alll.

Comment

Working...
                              X