Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what happened with my Sarrels longbow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what happened with my Sarrels longbow...

Well my 8 year old daughter Alyssa who has never shot before did this from 12 yards on her 4th shot with the bow Bob just made for me. She can pull it about 1/3 of the way back. Her older sister tried and shot 4 times, 2 in the black and 2 right beside them. I wonder if Bob could make me a couple of bows for them...

Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	24743306

Thats awesome!! You got yourself a good lookin hunter there!! Congrats

Comment

Bob sure can make your kiddos a bow. He makes a cool little youth model longbow. Give him a call.

Bisch

Comment

Ive seen the kiddie bow he made...SO COOL! Id have him make one for any of my grandchildren IF I had any

Comment

SOooo very KEWL!!!
          I love teaching kids how to shoot the first time
          I had the chance to teach my great nephew a couple of months ago, when he was here for a visit
          once they hit the spot a couple of times they're hooked !!

Last edited by CaptJack; 10-25-2008, 07:57 PM.

Comment

very nice, looks like she is having a good time

Comment

He used to make kids bow, i bought one for Sam. its as nice as his grownup bows. Not sure if he's still making them as he didn;t charge as much and they cost a lot less.

Comment

Unless Bob has quit making them since April, he charges $175 for a kid bow.

Comment

Brian, I do make a youth and kids model. Can not talk about prices on this forum. Give me a call. Bob

Comment

Dang Bob, I owed you a phone call anyway, might as well order a bow or two...

For my girls of course...

Comment

That is awesome, you should get her into 3-D shooting. Congrats and good job dad.

Comment

Careful, or you will end up with one of these....daughters who hunt
                        Attached Files

Comment

You are lucky they can only pull it part way back. my youngest can get my longbows and recurve to his full draw and 99.9% of the time out shoot me. Nothing like buying a $600-$900 toy for yourself and getting spanked with it. Cute little hunter you have there. I like the bare feet, STEALTHY.

Comment

That is awesome way to go dad!

Comment

Youth longbow from Bob

Bob has generously donated a custom youth bow as the prize for the traditional category in our non-profit deer contest: www.deertournament.com

Just FYI!

Comment

Working...
                              X