still nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still nothing

I have been out a few times but I have only seen maybe five deer which is very unusual. The corn is up and beans are up. They are periodically getting crops out of the fields just not right where I am hunting. Most of the deer are still in the corn. Once this is down it will get much easier to get one.
    I have taken all but my longbow out so far. Hell I might as well take a 30'06 out because I have not had to worry about shooting anything yet anyway!
    Chris Kiefner

PS
    the 30'06 thing is a joke, don't take me seriously. Can't even use them during gun season.

I love hunting deer over bean fields with a good '06.Of course I live in Texas where that is just normal I sometimes feel sorry fo you yankees

Comment

hey....Ive been cleaning my .243! just dont have any beans around here unless they come from under the cupboard.

Comment

Hang in there! They will come....

Comment

I will be loading up the 12 ga. before to long! I got a feeling they will be moving a little more in the morning on my next four off. With us coming off the full moon and we have had warm days so far(not like your warm days) and it is going to start to get cooler in the morning after tomorrow. I am going to have to wear a sweater or something, makes you all jealous don't it!
          Chris Kiefner

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk View Post
            I will be loading up the 12 ga. before to long! I got a feeling they will be moving a little more in the morning on my next four off. With us coming off the full moon and we have had warm days so far(not like your warm days) and it is going to start to get cooler in the morning after tomorrow. I am going to have to wear a sweater or something, makes you all jealous don't it!
            Chris Kiefner
            Is it almost gun season in indiana my dad lives near shelbyville

Comment

That is not really to far from me. It opens nov.15
              Chris Kiefner

Comment

Working...
              X